Church in the DC-MD-VA Area

MindTwister

I go to the Temple Hills location for 11am Sunday service. Bible study and 8am service is at Clinton. Soon both services will be across from Andrews. We're moving, yay!!!!
Were you at service last sunday?:)
I went to From The Heart on sunday and though the service was longer than I've grown accustomed to, I enjoyed myself and the preaching

Ms.Honey

I went to From The Heart on sunday and though the service was longer than I've grown accustomed to, I enjoyed myself and the preaching

Yeah, I was there. It is long but time flies once the preaching begins:grin:

Ms.Honey

Do you know why your Pastor wears a robe?

He wears one to preach worship service but suit and tie during bible study which is a little more casual, mainly church members, few visitors. Robes aren't distracting.

It caused me to watch the broadcast before I was saved. I was surprised to see a black preacher who wasn't dressed like a pimp so I decided not to flip the channel.:grin:

MindTwister

Anybody from First Baptist go to the Live Recording of the choir tonight?

I went there expecting regular sunday evening service and was caught off guard lol I enjoyed the songs though, the Spirit was definately there :)

Ms.Honey

We now have live Sunday 8am and Tuesday 7:30/45 night broadcasts on our website. You just register with your email and watch. FTHCH.org

*5+5

I would recommend Temple of Praise:grin:. It's a large pentecostal church on Southern Ave (in the hood). The service is similar to a T.D. Jakes service. Two services one at 8:45 am and 11:30am.

I attended Temple of Praise yesterday and I really enjoyed the service, I'm certain that this is the right place for me. I took my lil' cousin w/me and she enjoyed it as well, OMG the worship and praise segment was so great for my soul I left feeling inspired and anticipating next Sunday!

Ms.Honey

I attended Temple of Praise yesterday and I really enjoyed the service, I'm certain that this is the right place for me. I took my lil' cousin w/me and she enjoyed it as well, OMG the worship and praise segment was so great for my soul I left feeling inspired and anticipating next Sunday!

Hey. I didn't know you were here:drunk::drunk::drunk: