Clueless

toya81

I went into an BSS and ask it they have any gloss treatment but they did not know what i was talking about do anyone know of any gloss treatment.

i want my hair curled for my bday but i have 2 problem i dont know where to go and i would like a picture of someone with curls any kind i just need and idea so i can tell them what i want Thanx

kitchen_tician

I'd like to help, but I don't know what you're referring to either. I've never heard of a "gloss treatment" for curls. When you say you want curls, what type of curls? Hot curls from an iron or natural curls and waves? :confused:

toya81

i wanted something like drop curls or shirley temple with the rollers i read about gloss treatment in a magazine and was wondering what it was

caribeandiva

Human being
a gloss treatment? or a glosser for your hair? if you just need something to make your hair shiny as you're curling it then i can help. i use either dudley's creme press oil or the Aphogee gloss therappy. i prefer the pressing oil cause it's lighter.

toya81

i wanted to know if anyone had any suggestion on curls i want to curl my hair but what is the different between drop culs and shirley temple curls i need a cute pic

MissFallon

Here is a cute curl style. I think these qualify as shirley temple. I think drop curls are more like curls only towards the ends of the hair where the top is straight and the bottom half is curly.

Attachments

• 13274113_o.jpg
    13274113_o.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 7