Co-washing gets 'Re-branded'

Firenza

Since I'm a fan of co-washing,my ears perked up when I heard of the
Wen hair care system.
It is being sold as a conditioner to wash hair with,since they advocate not shampooing.
A lot of people's hair can't take the weight of this product,but as for me,I've experienced so much growth since I co-wash,that this process is amazing.
Don't know if wen will make it,but co-washing is A+ in my book.
http://www.wenhaircare.com

Last edited:

MyAngelEyez~C~U

:look:

Folks around these parts have been using and recommending Wen Hair care products for some time now.

But thanks for your observation/recommendation.

:grin:

Firenza

It goes to show that I don't watch t.v that much,but yes,
co-washing has been kicked up a notch.
Thanks for letting me know that wen has been around for a while.

PreciousPearl

A lot of members have been raving about Wen conditioners for awhile. I have been meaning to try one of conditioners. Thanks OP for the reminder.

Firenza

It's strange,but I think that any type of conditioner will do.
This is branding and marketing of a great idea,from what I can see.
Think that I will save my money on this one tho.
Too many hair products in my bins already.

robot.

Hm... I wonder what would happen if companies tried to "brand" co-washing. Would people think they were crazy or would it catch on? I think it'd be great if it caught on. :yep:

Firenza

You are so on point.
When I tell people that ask me what I do,its like they can't really hear what I'm sayin,cause washing hair twice is so ingrained into society,that it sounds like a totally foreign concept.
Many people can't wrap their minds around this concept,but packaged as a product like this,it could become popular.

cmw45

:look:

Folks around these parts have been using and recommending Wen Hair care products for some time now.

But thanks for your observation/recommendation.

:grin:

:yep:

And more than just that, folks have been cowashing for YEARS...personally, for me "Wen" is just another instance in which someone took something people were already doing, packaged it up and sold it to the masses. Not knocking his hussle but it's not like he came up with something brand new. IMHO

MonaLisa

http://chazdean.com/t-about.aspx

Just wanted to say, I tried co-washing with cheapie conditioners, high grade conditioners...didn't work for me.

After a setback...WEN became a consistent part of my regimen...and my hair is thriving again

different strokes for different folks...

mantra of the board..do what works for you...