Coarse haired Ladies! What DC's rocked your world?!!!

Elasta Qp...DPR-11( The new Organic Infusion One) Very moisturizing and I didn't even have to add anything to it.

You know, I saw that new formula @ the BSS awhile ago.The old one did nothing for me. Even when I added oils, honey, glycerin, the works. I really wanted to like it too. I'll keep your review in mind.

Last edited:
I Like (in No Particular Order):

AO WC, GBP, HSR
Giovanni Smooth As Silk
L'anza Kukui Nut, L'anza Manuka Mud & Honey, L'anza Moi-Moi, L'anza Dry Hair Healer
Frederic Fekkai Shea Butter DC Masque
Frederic Fekkai Repairative RX Treatment (Protein)
German D' Trigo Wheat Germ DC (Protein)
Alterna Hemp Hydrate, Hemp Repair, Caviar, White Truffle
Joico MTRB, Intense Hydrator, K-Pak
SheScentIt Banana Brulee, Fortifying Mask, Grapefruit & Green Tea
Hairveda Sitrinillah
L'Occtaine Hair Paste, Olive Oil Treatment
Alaparf *Various*
Philip B Nourishing DC Treatment, Light Deep Penetrating Treatment
Ion Effective Care Reconstructor
Origins Rich Rewards Deep Penetrating Hair Masque
Alter Ego Garlic Conditioning Treatment

There are others, I may repost.:grin:

I like Motions moisture plus, the pantene masks, and I tried one by Mizani that was very good but I can't remember the name now.

I Like (in No Particular Order):

AO WC, GBP, HSR
Giovanni Smooth As Silk
L'anza Kukui Nut, L'anza Manuka Mud & Honey, L'anza Moi-Moi, L'anza Dry Hair Healer
Frederic Fekkai Shea Butter DC Masque
Frederic Fekkai Repairative RX Treatment (Protein)
German D' Trigo Wheat Germ DC (Protein)
Alterna Hemp Hydrate, Hemp Repair, Caviar, White Truffle
Joico MTRB, Intense Hydrator, K-Pak
SheScentIt Banana Brulee, Fortifying Mask, Grapefruit & Green Tea
Hairveda Sitrinillah
L'Occtaine Hair Paste, Olive Oil Treatment
Alaparf *Various*
Philip B Nourishing DC Treatment, Light Deep Penetrating Treatment
Ion Effective Care Reconstructor
Origins Rich Rewards Deep Penetrating Hair Masque
Alter Ego Garlic Conditioning Treatment

There are others, I may repost.:grin:

Wooooo! look @ all those DC's I've never tried!....:look: I swear this is not an undercover PJ thread::lol: thanks for your input!

For moisture. I still love Curls Asian Hair Tea. the Old DPR-11 with honey and evoo (gonna have to try the new one) and for protein the smelly 2 step aphogee

Hairveda Moist 24/7 is the truth! Sometimes I add vatika or olive oil to it. My hair just sucks it up. My hair is soft and super easy to detangle after using it.

As a coarse haired gal myself, I thought it would be nice if we compile some DC's that work well on coarse hair. I'll go first:

Whats your hair type?

3c/4a -relaxed

Moisture:

ORS repleneshing -great slip (the father of all my children :lol:)
Aveda DR -also great slip
Miss keys 10 en 1 very moisturizing

Protein:

ORS hair mayo
Aphogee 2 min
EQP intense

:lachen:

That is pretty good for detangling.

One that I made myself! I call it my fruit smoothie. 4 or 5 juices of fruit of your choice. Really does not matter. Add milk, honey and oil. Your hair will be the softest it has ever been in your life! If you take out the oil, you can drink it!

-ORS Replenishing
-SE MegaSilk Condish

**awaiting Silicone Mix....I want to test it out....will be here on the 25th YAY!!!!**

I have tried many, many conditioners, but the one that takes the cake for me is ORS replenshing.

*shakes head, closes mouth* I just lost myself daydreaming about it:lachen:

Elasta DPR 11 the new one(i love, love this)

But im a junky and I want to try everything. BTW ORS replenishing didnt do it for my hair, and I had such high expectations for it..

Elasta DPR 11 the new one(i love, love this)

But im a junky and I want to try everything. BTW ORS replenishing didnt do it for my hair, and I had such high expectations for it..

Yeah, thats how I felt about the old DPR-11. It really is different strokes for different folks.

Aussie moist mixed with two eggs. Makes my hair soft and strong at the same time. I love this soooo much I do it once a week and stop using everything else.

Back