Coffee, Aphogee, Garlic...Too Much?

JusticeMe

I want to do a Hard Core Aphogeee Protein treatment today. But I also want to do a coffee rinse. In addition to that I want to add some fresh garlic and evoo, castor, or amla oil to my conditioner to help curb my shedding.

The problem is Im not sure which order to do this in. As far as the Aphogee and coffee rinse.

This is my plan so far, please any input in the order is greatly appreciated.

1. The package says to shampoo but I don't need to shampoo so I'll just co-wash with WRTC

2. Then apply the Aphogee Treatment for Damaged Hair

3. Use the Aphogee Moisture balance

4. Brew some Coffee and rinse with it (then exfoliate my face with the grounds haha)

5. Then I'll mince up some fresh garlic cloves and add it along with some oil to my GVP Nexxus Humectress conditioner and sit under the dryer for about 20 mins.

6. Then Rollerset and wrap.

Ladies please help me decide if this is too much in one day? I Henna 4 days ago and deep conditioned and rod set my hair and it came out great (see my fotiki for pics. http://public.fotki.com/JusticeMe/) And 2 weeks ago I used Motions CPR protein. My hair is shedding and breaking like crazy and I need it to STOP immediately if not sooner.

Please post your thoughts and suggestions.

Check out my Journal too

ceebee3

I'm not too familiar with the coffee or garlic. Why don't you just try the Aphogee and see how that works before doing anything else. That way you'll know for sure if you need to add anything else or not.

Let us know how it turns out.

For the shedding, you can use the garlic oil mix on your scalp (massage it in really good) about an hour before you wash.
Also, a tidbit about the moisturizing conditioner that comes with the Aphogee - I heard it's not very good. You might want to deep condition with something more moisturizing to keep your protein-moisture balance in check.

Good luck today with everything.

JusticeMe

:kissing4::kissing4::kissing4::kissing4:
I want to do a Hard Core Aphogeee Protein treatment today. But I also want to do a coffee rinse. In addition to that I want to add some fresh garlic and evoo, castor, or amla oil to my conditioner to help curb my shedding.

The problem is Im not sure which order to do this in. As far as the Aphogee and coffee rinse.

This is my plan so far, please any input in the order is greatly appreciated.

1. The package says to shampoo but I don't need to shampoo so I'll just co-wash with WRTC

2. Then apply the Aphogee Treatment for Damaged Hair

3. Use the Aphogee Moisture balance

4. Brew some Coffee and rinse with it (then exfoliate my face with the grounds haha)

5. Then I'll mince up some fresh garlic cloves and add it along with some oil to my GVP Nexxus Humectress conditioner and sit under the dryer for about 20 mins.

6. Then Rollerset and wrap.

Ladies please help me decide if this is too much in one day? I Henna 4 days ago and deep conditioned and rod set my hair and it came out great (see my fotiki for pics. http://public.fotki.com/JusticeMe/) And 2 weeks ago I used Motions CPR protein. My hair is shedding and breaking like crazy and I need it to STOP immediately if not sooner.

Please post your thoughts and suggestions.

Check out my Journal too

Thank you ladies for your input and replies.

My results were:

Pretty much I followed my initial plan. Only for step 5 I used NTM instead of Humectress, and I added amla oil, evoo, castor oil, and vatika.

And I failed at my first attempt to rollerset and ended just blow drying straight and flat ironing.

Here are the results: