College Students Click This Thread

Missi

Hey ppl, I got a few request on facebook: but I figured if we all have facebooks: add ur profile bag to the thread and add as cousins. Niko will be so proud: as a start off here's my facebook bag.

ETA: to get ur badge up...right click on ur badge and paste the address [ie: http:/......png] into the add image box: click ok: then click on the badge on ur facebook and copy and paste the address [ie: www.facebook.com/p/urname/#'s] into add link: in the top right corner in the box: click on editor mode: u should see [URL-[/URL] & -: copy and paste the - into the URL: note in the url: u should see the link 2x: paste the in over the 2nd url.[/B][/I]

[B][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]ETA: i saw a hair cousin: not niko: i believe one from the blackhairboard.com: i remember her fotki and saw a girl who looked like her in the club: small world[/COLOR][/B]

Last edited:

ellebelle88

Yeah, I'll be a sophomore this fall. Nice to see other college ladies on here.
PM me to add me to facebook.

Last edited:

glamazon386

FYI: There is a LHCF FB group. Also, you ladies might want to request that this thread be moved to off topic because your government names are on here. Lurkers can see this board but not the off topic. I'm on fb too.

Last edited:

ellebelle88

bmoreflyygirl said:
FYI: There is a LHCF FB group. Also, you ladies might want to request that this thread be moved to off topic because your government names are on here. Lurkers can see this board but not the off topic. I'm on fb too.

this is true. I took mines off. anyone else on fb, pm me. josie, i tried to add you but everytime i clicked your name it goes to the home screen.

asubeauty

You can add me too, I'm on FB. Like Bmoreflyygirl said, look at the LHCF group (I'm in that too :) )

OT: I really like the hair, Bmoreflyygirl!!! :grin:

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
Yay, we can always have more members in the fb group. I started the group and I'll bump the thread in OT.

Just be sure to introduce yourself on the page or in a discussion.

Missi

wow: I didn't know there was a LHCF FB group: we'll search

TAMARA MARTIN

its the 1st one

Keedah

4N6_Gyrl said:
OMG: did u live on campus: congrats: wow: do u still have ur fb

No I lived at home at Atlantic City. I still have fb but Im hardly on there. Name is Keedah Wright.

Missi

Keedah said:
No I lived at home at Atlantic City. I still have fb but Im hardly on there. Name is Keedah Wright.

i sent u one: we could have been held our meetin in G-Wing or somethin: aw...I would have been nice not feelin alone

Last edited:

Missi

Keedah said:

i sent u one: we could have been held our meetin in G-Wing or somethin: aw...I would have been nice not feelin alone

vangrey

wow there are 81 members in that group!!!!
i didnt even know there was a group
i just requested to join....