How to do Hair Comparison Pics the easier way...

BrockStar

Ok I'm not that great with computers but here is what I did...

Step 1: Go to Microsoft word and insert pictures side by side. If you need to resize them to make sure they're side by side do that. Make sure they are the same size.
Step 2: After sizing pics, write what you want to about them underneath...for example, one month progress, etc. etc. Center it and do whatever you need to do to make it work...colors and all
Step 3:Copy the pics and text
Step 4: Go to Paint on your computer. All computers should come with this application. It may be in accessories or somewhere, but it should be on there.
Step 5: When you go to paint, click edit, then paste your pics and text that you copied from microsoft word
Step 6: There may be extra space on the sides so use the arrows outside of the white part and move them in closer to the actual pic until you're happy with it
Step 7: Save it in Paint

The following steps are for 2 uses. One is for a siggy and one for inserting into a message:

To insert it into a message and not in your siggy
Step 8: Go to Photobucket.com and make an account
Step 9: Upload the picture from Paint
Step 10:Click customize link after you do this, then click on the picture
Step 11: Highlight the link that is for Forums and bulletin boards
Step 12: Paste it into your message and you're done:grin:

To insert into a siggy
When editing your siggy at the bottom it gives you the option of uploading a pic. Upload the pic you saved in paint and you should be good. If this doesn't work, follow the advice of doing photobucket, and paste the link in the provided space.

Hope this helps. I didn't know how to do this either...took me waaay too long to figure it out.

MrsBKJ

Thanks for sharing!
I do this but by pass the Word step and just copy n paste into paint straight. And add text into my actual siggy text.

Uzz

MsCounsel

:goodone: Brock, thanks so much. I've been trying to do this for a week and I kept getting error messages. :bighug:

Look at my siggy photos.

Misseyl

Thanks a bunch grlfriend. I'm going to be taking pictures in May/June and I'm definitely going to need this.

BrockStar

Yay I'm glad it helped!:grin: I'm simple with technology...one day I'll learn to photoshop...until then, MS Word and Paint it is:rolleyes:

monie20032007

Ok I'm not that great with computers but here is what I did...

Step 1: Go to Microsoft word and insert pictures side by side. If you need to resize them to make sure they're side by side do that. Make sure they are the same size.
Step 2: After sizing pics, write what you want to about them underneath...for example, one month progress, etc. etc. Center it and do whatever you need to do to make it work...colors and all
Step 3:Copy the pics and text
Step 4: Go to Paint on your computer. All computers should come with this application. It may be in accessories or somewhere, but it should be on there.
Step 5: When you go to paint, click edit, then paste your pics and text that you copied from microsoft word
Step 6: There may be extra space on the sides so use the arrows outside of the white part and move them in closer to the actual pic until you're happy with it
Step 7: Save it in Paint

The following steps are for 2 uses. One is for a siggy and one for inserting into a message:

To insert it into a message and not in your siggy
Step 8: Go to Photobucket.com and make an account
Step 9: Upload the picture from Paint
Step 10:Click customize link after you do this, then click on the picture
Step 11: Highlight the link that is for Forums and bulletin boards
Step 12: Paste it into your message and you're done:grin:

To insert into a siggy
When editing your siggy at the bottom it gives you the option of uploading a pic. Upload the pic you saved in paint and you should be good. If this doesn't work, follow the advice of doing photobucket, and paste the link in the provided space.

Hope this helps. I didn't know how to do this either...took me waaay too long to figure it out.

your hair is too cute!!

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
I thank you so much for sharing this method, but I'm having a problem. My pics look fine in Word, even after I resize them. When I go into Paint and paste it there, they look crazy. Check out my avatar... see that right spot that looks like the sun? I have no idea how that got there. Also, my siggy pic looks like I drew and it colored it in.:grin: Could you help me? TIA:yep:

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
BUMPBUMPBUMP Anyone else who did this to make your pics smaller, did your pics come out crazy too??

cmw45

These are great tips. However, I don't recopy back into paint after I put them into word. I find that this makes the filesize larger and more likely to get rejected from the siggy application.