Color update! Please help again!

InsertCleverNameHere

Okay when I left home I swear my hair was a few shades lighter but by the time I got home it was a brassy blondish redish really ugly color...I think I did something horribly wrong! What I need to know now is what do I need to do as a preventative measure to keep my hair from falling out or something and what can I use to turn my hair back dark brown TODAY that would not be damaging????????

Chillywilly

You should try the Aphogee protein treament for extremely damaged hair. it will help stop immediate breakage as much as possible. You can use a rinse instead of a perminent color also to "coat" the one you have. It won't be damaging but will wash out in a few weeks so you'll have to keep reapplying as needed becasue it will get dull. it's a whole lot better than coloring it again. All the best!

moneychaser

How does your hair feel?? If its dry I don't recommend a protein... I think a rinse will help even out the color

InsertCleverNameHere

Okay, it's not dry but it does feel fragile...almost like it has too much elasticity...would an adore rinse do the trick? I only have 5 bucks...so what do u guys think may have happened and yay or nay on the protein treatment

InsertCleverNameHere

Okay, it's not dry but it does feel fragile...almost like it has too much elasticity...would an adore rinse do the trick? I only have 5 bucks...so what do u guys think may have happened and yay or nay on the protein treatment?

moneychaser

Do you have any reconstructers handy, if so deep conditioner with if for 20-30 minutes.. Then apply the rinse.. Don't worry the rinse will make everything look better. But make sure the rinse has a gold/brown base, don't want your hair turning green or purple...

InsertCleverNameHere

I don't have and reconstructor...I do have aphogee and not much of anything else...conditioners and vaseline mainly...and thanks for telling me to get brown...I was so freaked out I was planning on grabbing the darkest, blackest rinse I could find so thanks 4 helping me avert a future disaster.

moneychaser

Well, i suggest using a MILD protein treatment followed by a nice moisturizing conditioner.. GPB would be perfect.

CheerBear

Another mild protein that's inexpensive for your 5 bucks is the motions silk protein...and havent you had a color disaster like this in the past and used the chinese stuff..bigen i think to fix the color??