Colourshines in DC/MD area

KathyMay

Hey ladies

Those that have used Colourshines, is there any BSS in the DC Metro area where I can purchase them from. I am PJ of course and have search high and low at all the BSS in the area and can not find it anywhere. If there are no BSS that sell it, can someone recommend an online store. TIA

JLove74

KathyMay said:
Hey ladies

Those that have used Colourshines, is there any BSS in the DC Metro area where I can purchase them from. I am PJ of course and have search high and low at all the BSS in the area and can not find it anywhere. If there are no BSS that sell it, can someone recommend an online store. TIA

KathyMay,
I have some clear cellophane. If you want it let me know and I will bring it to dinner tomorrow.

J.

KathyMay

SHUT UP!!!! I work down the street from there. Guess I might stop there after work

bmoreflyygirl said:
The BSS at PG Plaza sells them. The one on the outside of the mall.

glamazon386

KathyMay said:
SHUT UP!!!! I work down the street from there. Guess I might stop there after work

Yeah, that's the only store I've ever actually seen it in. The one on the inside by Target doesn't even carry them.

KathyMay

I am excited to finally find a BSS in this area that sells it because I want to actually want to see the whole color range that they have available.

glamazon386

KathyMay said:
I am excited to finally find a BSS in this area that sells it because I want to actually want to see the whole color range that they have available.

Let us know how it turns out :) What color are you thinking about trying?

KathyMay

Maybe Coffee Bean. I am not sure yet I am bored with my hair so I want to give the Colourshines a try I have been lusting after it for a while now.

bmoreflyygirl said:
Let us know how it turns out :) What color are you thinking about trying?