Substitute for sebastian colourshines

Keen

Ladies, I ordered a bottle sebastian colourshines online because I can't fine it any where at my local BSS. I called the online seller to see if my product was shipped yet, he said that they didn't have the color that I wanted on stock (they didn't even bother to tell me).

I need to get my hair done on Friday, is there any other product similar to this one? I wanted to try colourshines because in the past when I color my hair, it has no luster. Any sugestion for semi-permanent color with lasting shine would be greatly appreaciated.

baglady215

I tried Beautiful Collection by Clairol on Sunday and I'm not too impressed. My color didn't change (and I didn't expect that) but I don't have any increase in shine either.

luvSLave

I've yet to find any rinse that I like as much as colourshines. That being said, Elasta QP has a new line of semi-permanant colors that I haven't used , but would try based on the description and my experience with their other products. I seen it in lots of BSS.

lexi08

Matrix Prisms is a similiar product to Colourshines. My stylist uses this in my hair and I love it. My hair is very soft and shiny after using this rinse (I use the clear). I am not sure if this is available for sale online, I have never seen this product sold in salons or beauty supply stores.

Keen

Thanks Ladies. I just found someone on ebay who was selling the color I needed. The total came out to $23.95, $1.50 cheaper than the previous site. I begged her to ship it out today and I already got a notice from USPS that she requested for shipping pick up:D. So I may get it by Friday afterall. If not, I will sure try Jazzing.