Come Check out My Album !!!

Thanks!!! I cant wait to get it back to where it used to be and even longer:) With the tips and advice iv'e gotten from the forum I should be there in no time!

Sooo shiney! I'm sure you'll be past your starting point before the damage in no time.

Thanks guys!!!!! You guys are great:) This is great encouragment, I was sooooo pissed when my hair started breaking, and thats when I found the forum, now I know what I did wrong, and I know the right way to take care of my hair so that I wont have any more setbacks . . . . . hopefully!

OK gawgeous!!!!!!!!!!! OK SO how did you do Good Times 145,146,147 I need a how to my hair might not be long enough!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again guys!!! Welll my staple products have basically remained the same since I started really taking care of my hair:

BB Castor Oil Moisturizer
Mango Butter (Just for laying my edges down)
Coconut oil ( which provided that high shine that I like, and I really softenes my hair)
Homemade moisturizing spray mix of distilled water, S-Curl, and coconut oil
Dr. Bronners Pepermint Castile Shampoo (this makes my hair unbelievably soft)
Aussie Moist and the 3 Minute Miracle
For deep conditioning I use Organics Hair Mayo, and Kids Organics Protien Enriched Conditioner

Thats basically it for the hair products. I'll experiment here and there with new products, but I always come back to these.

Im glad you guys like my twisted updo!!! It was a spur of the moment idea that turned out pretty good. . . . I basically just started at the top half of my hair and divided it into four sections and twisted each section back, securing them with bobby pins and leaving the ends out, then I took everything that was left out and twisted it up into two mini buns and secured that with bobby pins. Sorry I dont know if I explained that very well, I'll try to put up some step by step pics soon!

Back