I have a photo album ya'll!!

MsKendra

My first attempt at a fotki album :lachen:

http://public.fotki.com/mslakendra/

will update frequently...so check back for updates

renee_n_3000

Your pics are great and your hair looks lovely. :) I really like the 'before relaxer' pic, too.

Your son is ADORABLE! Oh my goodness, what a cutie!

Who is the cute little girl in the Christmas pic who looks just like you? (if you don't mind the question)

Divastate

Your hair looks great! Wish I could get so much wonderful growth in the front and sides- you do a good job retaining the length all the way around. Your little boy is a doll- I want to smooch his precious little cheeks :)

kitchen_tician

Your braids look nice on you. Your hair looks nice and healthy. I also like your black and white photo. BTW, Great album! I enjoy seeing albums with photos of other people and events.

MsKendra

renee_n_3000 said:
Your pics are great and your hair looks lovely. :) I really like the 'before relaxer' pic, too.

Your son is ADORABLE! Oh my goodness, what a cutie!

Who is the cute little girl in the Christmas pic who looks just like you? (if you don't mind the question)[/QUOTE
renee_n_3000 said:
]

Thank you renee_n_3000!! That's my little sister :)
-------------------
brickhouse said:
Thanks for sharing. I can see the progress from 2002 until now. Keep up the good work.

thanks girl..funny thing is back then I didn't do much to my hair at all. That will change now that I am finally learning how to take care of my hair. :D
-----------------
Divastate said:
Your hair looks great! Wish I could get so much wonderful growth in the front and sides- you do a good job retaining the length all the way around. Your little boy is a doll- I want to smooch his precious little cheeks

Thank you very much! How do you currently wear your hair? I know braids damaged my sides pretty bad. Thanks also for the comment about my son..that's my heart right there! :D
------------------
kitchen_tician said:
Your braids look nice on you. Your hair looks nice and healthy. I also like your black and white photo. BTW, Great album! I enjoy seeing albums with photos of other people and events.

Thank you! It's certainly becoming more healthy that's for sure. You know looking at the same "hair shots" get's boring after awhile...LOL
By the way your hair is beautiful!!!

--------------
Hair2day said:
Love Your Album Girl

THANK YOU! :)
---------------
DatJerseyDyme said:
Very nice! Thanks for sharing

thank you! enjoyed sharing with you all :)