Come check out my new fotki !!!

so so chic

Well, I have finally created a fotki. I am soooooooo excited :D . I took these pics about a week or so ago and will try and update it regularly so that I, and all of you can see my progress. Let me know what you think :) .

The password is in my profile.

www.fotki.com/margorita

Last edited:

Mystic

Oh my, your hair is absolutely gorgeous!! Whoa, I would love to have your hair on my head! Absolutely beautiful......, you are doing a damn good job with your mane.....

Doll

so so chic, you have a beautiful head of hair! It's so shiny, thick and long, not to mention so very even all over! I love it! Great job! Keep it up girl! :)

so so chic

Thank you ladies so much. That makes me feel really good :) . I have learned so much from my LHCF ladies, and my hair has really benefited from it.

shunta

All I can say is wow!!!:eek: Very beautiful hair, and pretty skin, too. I see you are on a clear skin challenge, but your skin already looks clear. I looked for your regimen, did you have it in your fotki? I dont know what the secret is, but you gals from Atlanta have some gorgeous hair!!

MizaniMami

ivanay said:
Oh my, your hair is absolutely gorgeous!! Whoa, I would love to have your hair on my head! Absolutely beautiful......, you are doing a damn good job with your mane.....

What she said. i am speechless. great job!

so so chic

:)
shunta said:
All I can say is wow!!!:eek: Very beautiful hair, and pretty skin, too. I see you are on a clear skin challenge, but your skin already looks clear. I looked for your regimen, did you have it in your fotki? I dont know what the secret is, but you gals from Atlanta have some gorgeous hair!!

Thanks shunta :) . No, I don't have my regimen up yet...I guess I was so anxious to post the pics that I didn't think about that. I got on the clear skin challenge because after I stopped using Proactiv for a while to try cleansing my skin with evoo, my skin broke out really bad, I mean it was a mess :lol: . So, I joined the challenge and got back on my Proactiv faithfully, and now my skin has cleared up, and stayed that way. So, basically I can sum my skin care regimen up in one word...Proactiv. As far as a hair care regimen, I really can't say that I have a solid one yet, I'm still working on it, with the tips and advise that I find on here. I did say a while back that I'd NEVER go back to the Dominicans, but I think that I'm going to have to take that back :lol: . I've been on a hair care rollercoaster; trying everything from regualr dominican blow-outs, to daily CW's, to no heat, to buns for a month straight, and back to blow-outs again. I have no idea what I want to do:lachen:. But I am going to get it together soon and stick with it ;) . But, thanks again for the compliment :) .

deborah11

Wow! Gorgeous hair.

How long have been natural? How often do u press/ flat iron it? Too beautiful for words.

cmw45

Your hair is gorgeous...absolutely envy worthy:look:

I noticed that you are on the clear skin challenge but also taking Biotin...I've always had clear skin and only had an episode of breaking out when I was taking Biotin.

Otherwise...keep on steppin.:grin:

so so chic

deborah11 said:
Wow! Gorgeous hair.

How long have been natural? How often do u press/ flat iron it? Too beautiful for words.

Thanks deborah11 :) . I guess I'd have to say that I've been going to the dominicans about once a month or maybe a little less. In between time, I'll wash, airdry, and do buns with the baggie.

so so chic

cmw45 said:
Your hair is gorgeous...absolutely envy worthy:look:

I noticed that you are on the clear skin challenge but also taking Biotin...I've always had clear skin and only had an episode of breaking out when I was taking Biotin.

Otherwise...keep on steppin.:grin:

I really appreciate it :D .

As far as the breaking out, I can honestly say that I have BAD skin, it is only the Proactiv that allows me to "look like" I have clear skin ;) . But since taking Biotin, I have not noticed it to have a negative effect on my skin. But if I stopped using the Proactiv and continued the Biotin, then that may be a different story...I don't know :look: .

Prosperity711

Your hair is beautiful! Why did you say you would never go back to the dominicians? I went once and really like the lady and plan on going back, just wondering if you had a bad experience.

sunnygirl

Sunnygirl
You have such great hair and I love the color.

I also use Proactive and saw where you stated you use the mask twice a week. I started doing that and it has made a difference. Thanks for sharing!

so so chic

I'd like to say thank you to everybody...this is the best motivation ever; hearing all of these compliments from women that know so much about hair care and have seen some of the best heads of hair :D .

I want to reply back to a couple people, but I don't know how to add different quotes all in one reply. So, I'll just answer them...

Chayil0427, I have Bigen Oriental Black in my hair.

LP1177, I did have a bad experience, and seem to keep having them :lol: . The problem that I have is that they don't know how/don't want to detangle my hair properly, that yank and pull on it with a little bitty *** comb and pull half of my hair out, and then have a attitude on top of that, when I'm the only one that should be pissed. Other than that, I love the Dominicans :grin: . I just have to find a way around that one problem...the last time I went, I took the comb and detangled it myself :lol: .

And sunnygirl, I'm glad you like Proactiv as much as I do, it's a lifesaver for me :) .

crlsweetie912

Stunning hair! How long have you been taking care of it and what was your length when you began! You are a beautiful woman!

so so chic

:)
crlsweetie912 said:
Stunning hair! How long have you been taking care of it and what was your length when you began! You are a beautiful woman!

Thank you crlsweetie...Well, I have honestly always had long hair, so I can't say that I've had a tremendous amount of growth. For years, my hair was at should length, with bad ends and very damaged and not very even. I would say that after I had my son, my hair seemed to grow some. About this time last year, my hair was around the length it is now, but no where near as healthy as it is now. Since joining this board, I've been taking better care of it. After a few set backs with coloring my hair and bad stylists, along with a pretty big cut (about 2 inches), here I am :) . I'm very happy with my hair, because this is the first time in forever that my hair has been this even. I've always been afraid of the scissors (I still am), and would die to get this done, but I had to because even my SO said I needed about 3 inches taken off, it looked so bad :eek:. So I went to a new stylists and let her do her thang :grin: .

I am going to try and post my regimen, but it's reallly hard to do that because I don't even know which products are best. I'm a pj and have been using some of everything. Whenever I read a rave, I'm ready to buy it :lol: . But, when I get a regimen together I'll post it.

Candiss

Your hair is so pretty. It's so thick and healthy looking. When I see hair like yours it makes me want to try some heat again. Keep up the good work!