Come see my pics! 1st professional flat-iron in 3 1/2 years!

TCT

I got my hair flat-ironed by a stylist at JCPenney's today. I think she did a really good job. She gave me a light trim and a long bang. I made her show me how much she was going to trim b4 she started and we agreed on 1/2 an inch. Here are a few pics:

YOUR HAIR LOOKS BEAUTIFULLY HEALTHY! have you been trimming all along? or have you managed to keep your ends dense without trimming?

hopeful

Thank you ladies:)!

Beautiful! Do you know what flatiron she used?

I'm not sure, but I think it may have been a chi, it was red. I also had a lot of new growth, she used a pressing comb on my roots, I hadn't seen a younger stylist use a pressing comb so well before. It was so straight, I was thinking to myself: "how are you doing this and not burning me":lol:. She only nicked me just a little one time.

YOUR HAIR LOOKS BEAUTIFULLY HEALTHY! have you been trimming all along? or have you managed to keep your ends dense without trimming?

Thank you! I have not been trimming very much, but I did have to cut away quite a bit of heat damage about 6 months ago. What keeps my ends decent is ME not trying to flat-iron it myself, that is when my ends get jacked.

Last edited:

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Damn i'm jealous!! Your hair looks like it's all one length. I wish i hadn't butchered my hair with scissors!! I had to go back and look at your hair again :giggle:

WhipEffectz1

Go Hopeful, Its ya birthday!!!:clap: :lol: It looks nice and healthy. Get your grow on. Look where being hopeful has got you!! Congrats!!!:grin:

hopeful

Go Hopeful, Its ya birthday!!!:clap: :lol: It looks nice and healthy. Get your grow on. Look where being hopeful has got you!! Congrats!!!:grin:

Thanks Whip! And you are right, being hopeful really has paid off. I can hardly believe how far my hair has come from where it started.

nikki2229

Your hair looks beautiful. She did a wonderful job.

JCP also sends out coupons for $10 off hair salon services once you visit them.

Nice & Wavy

I got my hair flat-ironed by a stylist at JCPenney's today. I think she did a really good job. She gave me a light trim and a long bang. I made her show me how much she was going to trim b4 she started and we agreed on 1/2 an inch. Here are a few pics:

Your hair looks beautiful, hopeful. I'm so happy that you are excited about your texlax. :yep:

hopeful

Beautiful Hopeful. It had grown soooo much.

I bet your husband enjoy this.:yep:

Thanks dlewis, dh and my dd's kept telling me how nice it looked:).

They did a great job. Your hair looks really nice.

Thanks!

Your hair looks beautiful. She did a wonderful job.

JCP also sends out coupons for $10 off hair salon services once you visit them.

Thanks, I will be looking out for those coupons.

Your hair looks beautiful, hopeful. I'm so happy that you are excited about your texlax. :yep:

Thanks Nice & Wavy.

very pretty - nice and healthy!

Nice hair . She did a good job .

Very very nice. Love the shine and the fullness.

Thank you ladies!

santwon

Looks very nice. I'm glad you added the part about the Bay Area for the cost, cuz I sure was like WHOA.