Conair Infiniti Hair Designer

910danielle1987

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v73jyvcn3Vw

So I tried this out on my hair today and I'm 8 weeks post. It got my hair pretty straight and I only used it on the cool setting. I know some people are against blow dryers with comb attachments, but I don't see how it's any more manipulation than rollersetting, and the teeth on this seem more gentle than normal dryers. I remember when I was younger, I was able to stretch for months and months with very little issues, and I realized it was because back then, I was using a blowdryer with a comb attachment which would straighten my roots. Of course, I actually used it on the heat setting back then, but even so, my hair was longer and thicker than it is now, using no heat. I didn't start having hair issues until I started flat ironing all the time, which of course I now don't do.

Does anyone else use something like this to straighten their hair, and do you think it'll cause any breakage? (I only plan to do this when I'm stretching, I rollerset/wrap the majority of the time.)

Hmmm that looks interesting. I'm currently in the market for some sort of blow dryer with a comb attachment. And I plan to only use a cool setting so this might work for me.

I wonder if the conair would be able to get through my hair easily? How was it on yours? Did you do it on wet, damp, or dry hair? How much was it?

I almost got one of these at Ulta after my old Revlon hot air brush died. But I just wasn't sure about it. I ended up getting a Remington hot air brush at Target. THIS ONE. I use the straightening brush and it works wonderfully. My old one just had the different sized round brushes and I'd just use the largest one to straighten my hair. It worked fine but the vent brush on my new one is better :yep:

I've always used blowdryers with comb/brush attachments, when I was relaxed, transitioning, and now natural. It's just easier for me.

Hmmm that looks interesting. I'm currently in the market for some sort of blow dryer with a comb attachment. And I plan to only use a cool setting so this might work for me.

I wonder if the conair would be able to get through my hair easily? How was it on yours? Did you do it on wet, damp, or dry hair? How much was it?

It got through my hair easily, but I have fine textured hair. I know I was looking at youtube videos and I saw a video with a girl with long thick hair and she seemed not to have much trouble. The key is dividing the hair in sections when you use it. I towel dried it a little, then started using it, but it was still pretty wet. I can't remember how much it cost, cause I bought it a while back.

It got through my hair easily, but I have fine textured hair. I know I was looking at youtube videos and I saw a video with a girl with long thick hair and she seemed not to have much trouble. The key is dividing the hair in sections when you use it. I towel dried it a little, then started using it, but it was still pretty wet. I can't remember how much it cost, cause I bought it a while back.

Sounds good. I would be using it on detangled, damp, small sections of hair so I *think* it would be fine.

Do you think this would work on 4a natural hair?

If I buy it I'll be sure to do a review.

Back