Conair Yellow Bird Dryer?

Soliel185

I noticed that when I go to have my hair braided, my stylist uses a yellow blow dryer to stretch my hair beforehand. I did a search for yellow dryers and this was the only one that came up:

It gets super hot, the comb attachment is sturdy, and it gets my hair very straight, leading me to believe that I would go over my blow out with very low heat on my flat iron and get great results. If I can get my hair straight enough drying, I might just roll the ends - and cut out the secondary heat altogether. Has anyone used this?

P.S: It seems like it's been discontinued, but some places online still show it as available.

Healthb4Length

Yeah this is an oldie but goodie. It really gets your hair nice and straight without drying it out too much.You can still find them at some Sallys but as you stated it is hard to find.

Afro-Indi

I noticed that when I go to have my hair braided, my stylist uses a yellow blow dryer to stretch my hair beforehand. I did a search for yellow dryers and this was the only one that came up:

It gets super hot, the comb attachment is sturdy, and it gets my hair very straight, leading me to believe that I would go over my blow out with very low heat on my flat iron and get great results. If I can get my hair straight enough drying, I might just roll the ends - and cut out the secondary heat altogether. Has anyone used this?

P.S: It seems like it's been discontinued, but some places online still show it as available.

This is the dryer that came in my beauty school kit yeeeeeaaaaaarrs ago.

It's pretty good; I've had to get another since then, but in my town, they still have them at Sally'S.

BTW, your siggy is so pretty!
You better not take anymore pictures with sunglasses!! :up:

Last edited: