Conditioners with Slip

faithVA

I know I have seen posts where others spoke of conditioners with slip versus moisturizing conditioners, however, I couldn't find a thread or poll when I did a search. If you know of one please let me know.

If it doesn't exist, would you share what conditioners you found had the most slip.

I am 4a natural, with NL hair. Currently after deep conditioning I saturate the ends with V05 to try to get a little slip. It works ok but I am hoping to find something that works better. My hair really doesn't detangle. If you detangle and let it go, its detangled again.

Thanks

faithVA

Thank You. I figured there had to be one but when I searched on Conditioner + slip or slip, I couldn't find it. I haven't mastered the site yet.

I will check it out.

BoaterGirlKim

Regular conditioner: Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Balance Moisturizing Conditioner (used in conjunction with the Nourish Spa Moisturizing Shampoo, the condish melts NG instantly.

Deep conditioner: Motions Oil Moisturizer Silk Protein. I DC overnight with this at least once a week. M-E-G-A slip.

Co-wash conditioner: V05 Strawberries & Cream. **Gives nice slip IF I only partially rinse.** If I rinse completely out, it doesn't tackle my NG as well.

HHG!

Kim

Tiye

Garnier fortifying something or other (don't remember the actual name). It has so much slip it can be dangerous in the shower. :) It's also pretty moisturizing I guess coz it's not one of those products that makes your hair feel slick when wet but dries up hard and wirey.

LilMissRed

I've tried Hello Hydration, Frutis Granier and I just bought the Aussie Moist, but havent tried it yet.. so far I like the 1st two.. I get some nice slippage.. excited to try the AM :D

kittikat24

I'm transitioning (about half natural, half texlaxed) and I use Aussie Moist as a detangler in the shower, and as a quick leave in.
LOVE IT!:grin:

Bnster

What component in the product that gives the hair the required slip? Can you ladies check the bottles you have and let us know.

Krystle~Hime

I really like Garnier Fructis Fortifying Nutrition condish for detangling my hair with great slip for the comb.

faithVA

Thank You ladies. I appreciate your feedback. I will start with one and maybe try them one by one. I have seen the most positive replies with Aussie Moist so I think I will start there but keep the rest on my list.