Conditioning Washes

Lisa

I've been doing the conditioning washes and I love the results for my hair but have any of you ladies had an increase in head colds with the washes? It has been very warm outside and I don't understand it... could I be doing something wrong?? Are you ladies washing in the morning or at night? I need to wash at night because there is no going out in public if I do it doing the day. Therefore, I've been going to bed with damp hair and I this has caused a problem. Have any of you conquered this problem.

Thanks

JenJen2721

I did conditioner washes this past weekend, Saturday and Sunday and just left the house with my hair going back and very damp. I didn't have any problems, but it may be the air-conditioning that causes the colds. I know I turn the air off when my kids take baths so they don't "catch colds".

joyous

[ QUOTE ]
I did conditioner washes this past weekend, Saturday and Sunday and just left the house with my hair going back and very damp. I didn't have any problems, but it may be the air-conditioning that causes the colds. I know I turn the air off when my kids take baths so they don't "catch colds".

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I was thinking, too.

butterfly7

I was going to say the same thing. I washed my hair Saturday, slicked it back and went outside with my son to play and no problem.

ellennicole

Oooh my goodness!!!!!

I feel so stupid now... I was wondering why I was having a hard time getting rid of a cold I had in June... (I started doing conditioner washes everyday). My bf keeps his AC on HIGH 24/7 and I'd been sleeping in an extra cold-enviornment on top of that.... I just got rid of the cold this week and was wondering what it was. . . (I got a rollerset last week and I haven't been doing the washes).

Lisa

[ QUOTE ]
... but it may be the air-conditioning that causes the colds. I know I turn the air off when my kids take baths so they don't "catch colds".

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks, maybe that's what I should do