Congrats May PJ Challengers

Armyqt

It's 1 June and the challenge is finally over. How did everyone do? I didn't buy one single hair item the entire month. I'm really proud of myself. This is the first challenge I've ever completed. I don't plan on ever returning to PJism, becuase I already have all the products I need for my hair. It just couldn't get any better. ANd if it ain't broke, why fix it? So that's it, I'm officially outta the PJ game

I am proud to say that I did not buy anything during the challenge either. Sad to say that I had to avoid the board quite a bit to do this, but I'm proud of myself too.

clap.gif
Good for you, Army!!!
smile.gif
weird.gif

Glad to hear you were successful Kaela
smile.gif
lol @ staying away from the board. There were a lot of MIAs from the challenge
laugh.gif

I did quite well. I didn't buy any hair care products during the entire month. I'm so proud of myself.
grin.gif
I think my PJism has been cured as a result of this challenge. I will be sticking to what I know works from now on.

[ QUOTE ]
SilkyandSmooth said:
I'm sure there will be one for June. If not, you can always start one up.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks

Yay! It's over!!! I wonder when Trade Secret opens tomorrow...
wink.gif

Well alright ladies. Great job
clap.gif
Now you can go and reward yourself with one or two items, but no more
laugh.gif

I've decided not to have another challenge for June, but I may do one for July. I kinda didn't think about it and June's already here. But you should go ahead and start one
smile.gif

Can y'all believe I don't even have the urge to get anything new? The only thing I'll be doing is re-stocking on my Nacidit conditioners.

I fell off
cry3.gif
on the 26th but I was in South Carolina and I saw Elasta QP for 3.83 and I had to get it. It is 4.99-6.99 here in NYC.

Great for you, ArmyQT!
clap.gif

As for me, I went crazy today, y'all.
nuts.gif

I picked up the Aveda Elixir AND the Aveda Deep Penetrating Hair Revitalizer I planned to buy ... I didn't get the Motions Moisture Plus Silk Conditioner ... BUT, I DID buy the Suave Milk & Honey Conditioner (two of 'em since they were on sale for $0.85 a piece at Super Kmart) along with some Nature's Gate Aloe Vera Conditioner (to replace my Nature's Gate Tea Tree Oil Conditioner, which I ran out of today). Then I went to Sally's and couldn't resist getting the L'Oreal's Perfect Curls Taming Creme to try when I wear my hair "out" this summer because there was a $2 mail in rebate offer with it.
violin.gif

I'm a lost cause.
drunk.gif

I guess it's not too bad though.
look.gif

Back