Congrats to SweetCashew May Feature of the Month

:eek:

:notworthy: :notworthy:

Congratulations on FOTM!!!
Wowsers!

*jotting down, that I saw Garnier ,VS So Sexy conditioner and ORS Hair Mayo on her product list...and CON poo...dang..I may have to re-implement*

Last edited:
SweetCashew your hair is absolutely gorgeous! I want to be just like you when I grow up!:lol:
:dance7: :dance7: :dance7: :bouncegre :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncegre :band: :band: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :bouncegre :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SweetCashew your hair is absolutely gorgeous! I want to be just like you when I grow up!:lol:
:dance7: :dance7: :dance7: :bouncegre :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncegre :band: :band: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :bouncegre :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Congratz Sweetcashew, you really do deserve this.
I'm always checking out her fotki :drool:
WTG chica
:dance7: :bouncy: :woot:

balloons-001.gif
:Flahsssss That is some Gawjus Hair!!! ur my new hair idol..Congrats and well desirved
00000466.gif

Back