Congratulations Leejure, the November Feature...

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Re: Congratulations Leejure, the November Feature.

Lee,

I ain't even mad atcha girl
I haven't seen one of your hair pics in so long. I've always loved your hair (since I joined BHCAB)

teenie

Your hair is so beautiful. Your ends look good
Also if you don't mind sharing how do you make the gel?
Is it gelatin and water?

leejure

Ladies, gosh, you guys really know how to make a girl feel good! Thanks a mil!

NAOMI... I got highlights back in July, or was it June??? Anyway, I I really like them. It was my first time getting color on my hiar. Well, actually a few years back, my old stylist put a few streaks on my hair (three or four) as an experiment, but those didn't really count.
The highlights actually make my protective styles look a little "jazzy".

TEENIE...A member of LHCF (Valleygirl) made the gel for me. It is a gel/spritz meaning it is a gel that is in a more "liquidy" form. It is great. I actually ran-out of ot and will have to purchase more. She has an on-site store set up. I will have to get the address, I only have her personal address. But her products are GREAT for natural hair!

-lee

Nonie

I'm always so late on checking the Feature but I'm so glad it waits for me.

Leejure, love the hair and the length! Most of all, LURVE the simplicity of your regimen. Your length is my current goal. Just hope whenever I take these braids out, I'll have the knack of managing my hair the way you seem to.

Very deserving of the spotlight, Lady! Congratulations!

Turquoise

What can I say that hasn't already been said? Lee your hair is gorgeous! Very thick and just beautiful. All you ladies are such a mesmerizing inspiration!

inthepink

[ QUOTE ]
skegeesmb said:
Yay! Congratulations Lee, your hair is definately a feature that should be shown off!

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that!!

LaSandi

Wow Leejure, I second, third, fourth and fifth everything everyone has said so far...your hair is absolutely incredible.

Congratulations

soulchild

Congratulations Leejure! You have a great simple routine.

I bet someone already pointed this out, but in your hair care regime it says that you trim only twice a month, instead of twice I year (I think that's what you meant).

cybra

You look fabulous dear, absolutely fabulous!

Peachtree

Leejure, I was soooo excited to see ur name listed as Feature of the Month
, u would have thought that I was seeing my own name or something
! I've told u this a thousand times already, so 1 more won't hurt.... UR HAIR IS BEAUUUUU-TI-FUL

My hair "looks up" to urs
Thanks for keeping me inspired throughout my transition

Congrats luv.... U DESERVE THE (well overdue) RECOGNITION

AngieK

<font color="brown">Ditto to what everyone else said . . . you hair looks GREAT!
I really like the highlights; they are subtle and look natural.

Congratulations, and keep up the great work.

AngieK </font>

leejure

Thank you all so very much!!!

Adrienne, I want to thank you personally for helping me DEVISE my simple regimen! Much Love!

SOULCHILD...Oops, did I say twice a month?! Lord knows if I trimmed twice a month I would have nothing to show for my efforts!
I most certainly meant that I trim twice a YEAR. I also said that my hair was more CURLY than WAVEY which is also a BIG MISTAKE. My hair is more Wavey than Curly. Thanks for pointing that out!

Thanks Ladies for the support and Love! You are all too kind!

-lee

leejure

[ QUOTE ]
Tonya said:
Lee your hair is gorgeous!!! I am loving those highlights!!! How is Mr. Cj?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Tonya! Thank you so much girl! I really like my highlights too. Makes me wonder why I was so scared to get before, but I am so happy I actually ventured out and did something new!

Girl CJ is Great. He is getting so big and his hair is so long! I have contemplated on cutting it, but everytime I sauy I am going to do it, I change my mind! So, I made a definitely plan to cut it before he goes to kindergarten! So I have a good four years to enjoy his hair!

How's Mr. Land? Give him a big
from Auntie Lee!

-lee

Ire_manzi

Congrats girl!
Your hair is beautiful and such an inspiration to me. I can't wait until my natural hair grows that long.