Congratulations to CaramelHonee...

Awww sukie sukie now... i really think im cute now
wink.gif
all this love im getting makes my day
smile.gif

PBE - i believe my hair was this length when i was 14 (i think... can't b too sure) and my hair has never been longer than this (i dont think). What do i know u ask? nothing... LOL
I've never been into my hair (that's y i have NO hairstyle savvy
laugh.gif
) as i would cut it ever summer so i cannot really honestly say if it's been longer or ever this long.

I just heard the news...Congratulations CH! I haven't read the feature yet but I see your avatar in the post above and your hair is looking fabulous!
love.gif
You go girl.
up.gif

I just finished reading your feature. Dang girl your hair is lookin...lookin....like, the bomb! If I under stand correctly, you should be one of the poster girls for natural hair.

Thanks for sharing! << Spagirl adding Aloe vera gel and Wheatgream oil to her present oil concoction bottle. >>
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:
Awww sukie sukie now... i really think im cute now
wink.gif
all this love im getting makes my day
smile.gif

PBE - i believe my hair was this length when i was 14 (i think... can't b too sure) and my hair has never been longer than this (i dont think). What do i know u ask? nothing... LOL
I've never been into my hair (that's y i have NO hairstyle savvy
laugh.gif
) as i would cut it ever summer so i cannot really honestly say if it's been longer or ever this long.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've always cut my hair also, and right now I'm really feeling like cutting it into a bob
ohwell.gif

I'm thinking of trying that Arosci leave-in you use. If you don't mind could you post the ingredients when you have a chance?

Thanks!

Have a great day!

CaramelHonee, congratulations girl. I read your regimen and I see that you mix honey and olive oil in your conditioners too. Honey is so great for shine. I love it. How tall are you because I am at about 22.5 inches (I cut an inch off a couple of weeks ago) and I am almost to my waist. I measure from the root to ends and I am 5 foot 4 inches.

Keep growing!

Im a tall drink of water... 5'10 1/2" to b exact. BTW, i don't mix the honey in with the conditioners, i just pour the honey on (during the pretreatment)

Your hair is beautiful CH...The length and shine..Just great. I am also tall 5'9 and I use honey with my pre-treatments as well. Keep up the good work.

Back