Congratulations to Skegeesmb, our new Feature!!

alibi

hair bored
Re: Congratulations to Skegeesmb, our new Feature!

Congrats girl!!!

Lisa

Your hair looks great! And so Thick!
Congratulations

lthomas1

Hair Power!
Beautiful hair!!!!! I just started my long hair journey in July 2003. I have gained three new inches. My hair is now touching my should blades. I hope that I am where you are this time next year.

What Moisterizer do you use on your hair?

miss_a

Yes, Cynda Wms! When I first viewed your pics (a year ago?), that is who came to mind. The name just came to mind-this morning. Y'all favour each other--y'all are both gorgeous...

A.

elaine

Now you know good and well that you deserve this honor. You have worked hard in EVERYTHING
and this is just the beginning. Enjoy this your X-mas gift from LHCF. You have definately earned it.

skegeesmb

[ QUOTE ]
lthomas1 said:
Beautiful hair!!!!! I just started my long hair journey in July 2003. I have gained three new inches. My hair is now touching my should blades. I hope that I am where you are this time next year.

What Moisterizer do you use on your hair?

[/ QUOTE ]

I use the one and only "stinky" wild growth hair oil. It's been working for me, and I know, it stinks, but it's the only thing I've used where my hair feels good.

skegeesmb

[ QUOTE ]
miss_a said:
Yes, Cynda Wms! When I first viewed your pics (a year ago?), that is who came to mind. The name just came to mind-this morning. Y'all favour each other--y'all are both gorgeous...

A.

[/ QUOTE ]

I found her picture online. I think she is really pretty. They've only shown the side of her face though, so I haven't gotten a good look at her. But thank you!

skegeesmb

[ QUOTE ]
elaine said:
Now you know good and well that you deserve this honor. You have worked hard in EVERYTHING
and this is just the beginning. Enjoy this your X-mas gift from LHCF. You have definately earned it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you Elaine, I pm'ed ya.

CocoaCure

Congratulations Skegeesmb!!! Your hair is beautiful, thick and very very healthy!!! Great progress with beautiful results!!! Woooooo Hoooooooo!!!!

skegeesmb

To Jainygirl, anky, Cocoacure, and BamaFro: Thanks y'all. I have a question Miss BamaFro is the picture in your signature a picture of you? I like it.

SVT

<font color="purple">CONGRATULATIONS SKEE!!!</font>