Corioliss K2 Vapour Infusion Iron with Argan Shine Oil

eyunka

I just purchased this from HSN. I can't wait to get it and use it.

Innovative vapour infusion with Argan Shine Oil not only helps protect your hair from heat damage, but also creates luxuriously smooth styles. Enjoy beautiful hair that boasts a mega shine!

What You Get
  • Corioliss K2 Professional Vapour Infusion Iron
  • 8.45 fl. oz. Heat-Activated Argan Shine Oil Beauty Treatment
  • Polishing cloth
  • Instruction manual
  • Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty on iron
K2 Professional Vapour Infusion Iron Features
  • Exclusive Black Diamond vented ceramic hybrid plates
  • Auto sleep mode
  • Safety lock for the reservoir for safe storage
  • Adjustable temperature (300-450 degrees F) for all styles and hair types
  • Variable steam settings or standard iron use
Heat-Activated Argan Shine Oil Beauty Treatment Features
  • Vitamin enriched
  • Helps provide a mega-shine as you style
  • Steam-infused beauty treatment leaves hair shinier and softer with each pass
  • Helps seal in moisture
  • For all hair types
  • Enough for 45 beauty treatments
  • For use in the reservoir of the K2 Vapour Infusion Iron only
Heat Activated Argan Shine Oil Beauty Treatment
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Propylene Glycol, Stearyl Dimoniumhydroxypropyl Decylglulasides-Chloride, Dexpanthenol, Argan Oil, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Tocopherol, Aloe Vera, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), DMDM Hyantoin.

eyunka

No this would be the 1st. I was surfing the tv channels and this caught my eye. Watched the demo. It was on sale for $99 regular price for HSN $120 anywhere else they say $150-160 something like that.
I would love to know how you like it. Have you used other Corioliss flat irons before?

Taurusgirl

I just ordered it last night. $99 hsn with free shipping and you have the option of 4 monthly payments of $24.75. Yay!!! I'm so happy I did because it sold out and on the corioliss website it's $250+shipping!

eyunka

yep i did the 4 month plan too!!!!!
I just ordered it last night. $99 hsn with free shipping and you have the option of 4 monthly payments of $24.75. Yay!!! I'm so happy I did because it sold out and on the corioliss website it's $250+shipping!

eyunka

I recieved my today but I had just finished my hair. So I have to wait to use it. :(

Sent from my SCH-I500 using LHCF

Taurusgirl

I tried my flat iron and it is hands down the best flat iron I've ever used on my hair. Since I went natural my hair reverts so fast but now my hair is shiny and straight still bouncy and it's the 3rd day and it hasn't puffed or swelled up yet lol. Love it.

wetwavy

Nooooooooooooo its sold out now! Huh I really need a new flat iron and the payment option would of been perfect. Oh well the search continues....

By the way your hair looks lush:yep: .....more pics please.:drunk:

Taurusgirl

I'm not sure about those particular irons but I tried a steam iron before and it was just ok on my relaxed hair so I didn't even waste my time trying it on my natural hair. I was full prepared to return this one if it worked anything like the iron I tried.

OsnapCnapp!

Awww dang it, I had no knowledge of this. Ugh! I just ordered a corioliss classic last night and I really wanted this one because it heats up higher. And they have a payment plan? Aw man.

eyunka

I couldn't wait until this weekend so i put the heat and argan steam on its lowest setting since my hair was already flat ironed from Saturday, it just needed a touch up. I forgot to take before pictures but my ds took pictures of me yesterday while i was washing the dogs (best i could do for before pics)

before

After (this morning)

Taurusgirl

eyunka said:
I couldn't wait until this weekend so i put the heat and argan steam on its lowest setting since my hair was already flat ironed from Saturday, it just needed a touch up. I forgot to take before pictures but my ds took pictures of me yesterday while i was washing the dogs (best i could do for before pics)

before

After (this morning)

Wow it looks super shiny! So pretty. Do you like the iron so far? I know you probably have to wait until this weekend to see the full effect of it.

eyunka

Actually I do love it. I'm off tomorrow and will be using it in full effect:grin:
Wow it looks super shiny! So pretty. Do you like the iron so far? I know you probably have to wait until this weekend to see the full effect of it.

eyunka

A week ago I was suppose to add pictures sorry its taken me this long.

Hair blow dried

Started flat ironing

Hope pictures aren't big I'm posting from my phone

Sent from my SCH-I500 using LHCF

Last edited:

nakialovesshoes

Beautiful eyunka That shine is :yep: I will using mine tomorrow after I wash out my QOD Qrganiq. I want the full effect too :look:

cutenss
Did you use a different iron to do the Organiq? If so, why? I've been eyeing this thread as well as Biancaelyse's thread on the Organiq & was wondering could this iron be used to do the treatment due to the Argan oil. TIA...

cutenss

@cutenss
Did you use a different iron to do the Organiq? If so, why? I've been eyeing this thread as well as Biancaelyse's thread on the Organiq & was wondering could this iron be used to do the treatment due to the Argan oil. TIA...

nakialovesshoes I used my CHI that I bought (didn't care for it). I love my Sedu Revolution. But I have recently used my Coroliss iron. I am going to need to use it again, to make sure I like it. But thus far I do.

cutenss

The only way I would is if I was not utilizing the aragn treatment. When it comes to doing treatments like Organiq, BKT, etc., I like to do them per instructions. Once you do your intial wash, after applying it, that would be OK. That is what I did. And I did my intial flatiron with the Qrganiq at 375 degrees. I have very fine hair, so two good, slow, passes was all that my hair required. And that was using small, thin sections. After I washed (3 days later :look:), that is when I used the CorolissK2.

HTH :yep: