COSMETOLOGY SCHOOL?????

Hi, I been Mia for a while.. :cry3:
Work has been crazy and I'm just now getting back on track. I decided to attend Paul Mitchell 1/5 full time. Is anyone else currently in cosmology school? Possibly we can encourage each other.

Thanks,
Maya

Hi, I been Mia for a while.. :cry3:
Work has been crazy and I'm just now getting back on track. I decided to attend Paul Mitchell 1/5 full time. Is anyone else currently in cosmology school? Possibly we can encourage each other.

Thanks,
Maya

Not in school but debating it. I was going to start Paul Mitchell full-time in November but financial aid doesn't cover all the cost and I have to pay out of pocket. I'm still trying to figure out if it's worth it. Been thinking about doing it part-time beginning in January. I decided on part-time because I'm 35 and all the full-time students are very young. Most right out of high school or early twenties. When I went to visit they were too rowdy for me. The part-time people are mostly people my age.

At any rate, best of luck to you. I'm sure you'll do well.

Last edited:
Not in school but debating it. I was going to start Paul Mitchell full-time in November but financial aid doesn't cover all the cost and I have to pay out of pocket. I'm still trying to figure out if it's worth it. Been thinking about doing it part-time beginning in January. I decided on part-time because I'm 35 and all the full-time students are very young. Most right out of high school or early twenties. When I went to visit they were too rowdy for me. The full-time people are mostly people my age.

At any rate, best of luck to you. I'm sure you'll do well.

Thank you, @kandake . I appreciate your response and kind words. I am 32 and was looking to go full time due to my work schedule changing. I can work from home after school hours. I'm nervous but after thinking about what makes me happy.. I decided hair and makeup was always something I enjoyed and look forward to doing. I pray I don't have a rowdy group because it cost way too much money to play. I hope you do start in January. It would be great if we could stay in touch.

Thank you, @kandake . I appreciate your response and kind words. I am 32 and was looking to go full time due to my work schedule changing. I can work from home after school hours. I'm nervous but after thinking about what makes me happy.. I decided hair and makeup was always something I enjoyed and look forward to doing. I pray I don't have a rowdy group because it cost way too much money to play. I hope you do start in January. It would be great if we could stay in touch.

I'll definitely keep you posted. I'm nervous as well. This would be a huge career change for me but it's something that I've always been interested in.

I'll definitely keep you posted. I'm nervous as well. This would be a huge career change for me but it's something that I've always been interested in.

@kandake this is a huge change for me as well. I need to learn everything but I'm trusting in God that through him and hard work.. I will be able to succeed. I work in healthcare and it's not my passion. I'm ready to walk into my next chapter.. It's time.

Back