Costal Scents is having a sale

mj11051

Dear Coastal Scents Subscriber,
All natural is our offer this Friday. Where conventional medicine sometimes can not help, nature might have the solution for you.
Shea butter has been used for centuries in Africa. It is used to moisturize and protect the skin from sun, wind, heat and salt water. It is known as the most effective skin moisturizer and conditioner. The reason behind this statements is of its high content of nonsaponifiable fats including vitamin F.
Aroma Therapy is another all natural product that is known for helping with many types of mental or physical conditions. Our essential oils are uncut and pure. In case you have not tried our essential oils, today is a great opportunity. Essential oils are highly concentrated. Please read up on each one in order to understand its value and usage rate.
[SIZE=+3]20% OFF SHEA BUTTER[/SIZE]
PURE, UNREFINED SHEA BUTTER
[SIZE=-1]Pure unrefined shea butter has extraordinary healing properties, the list of uses is almost endless. Shea Butter is known to help for the following conditions: [/SIZE]

[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]CLICK HERE TO READ HOW SHEA BUTTER
HAS HELPED OUR CUSTOMERS
[/FONT]

[SIZE=+3]15% ESSENTIAL OILS[/SIZE]
CONCENTRATED ESSENTIAL OILS
All our essential oils are uncut and very concentrated. Only the best quality is good enough for us and our customers. All our oils can be used for candles, bath & body products, soaps, potpourris or in oil burners with a carrier. Essential Oils are very potent and should be used with care.
[SIZE=-1]SALE ENDS 9-28-09 MIDNIGHT EASTERN STANDARD TIME. ALL ORDERS PLACED PRIOR TO THIS ANNOUNCENT ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS OFFER, NO EXCEPTIONS.[/SIZE]​

anilyn

Thank you so much for posting. I'm so glad I didn't miss this. I was just looking for some essential oils the other day and these prices are so much better. Thanks again!!!

chebaby

ya know what? i have their shea butter and i dont like it. even though its unrefined it does not treat my hair the same way other unrefined shea butters do. its reallly weird that this shea butter just sits on top of my hair giving it no moisture at all but no other shea butter does that.

mj11051

I have it also and I love it. It's the best shea I've ever used.It soft and creamy, I can whip it without melting it. I also love their cocoa butter and black soap.:drunk: