Could this be used as a growth aid?

Miss AJ

Botanicals Hair and Scalp Balm by Alikay Naturals (blackonyxworld.com)
Ingredients: rosemary oil, Shea butter, coconut oil, vitamin E, nettle, avocado oil, grapeseed oil, peppermint oil, babassu oil, fragrance, herbal and botanical blend infusions

I know the fragrance is vanilla cuz that's what it smells like, she probably won't tell what this herbal and botanical blend infusion is lol but still, it has some good stuff in it.

SimJam

well rosemary and nettle are said to be growth stimulators, also peppermint..... while vit E , shea butter and coconut oil will nourish the scalp

sounds nice

Miss AJ

Right? I'm using my sulfur oil now but when I use that up I could use this on my scalp and ends every night.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Miss AJ

I agree. Multiple uses.

I've kinda 'moved away' from using G.A.'s with Sulfur. No particular reason, I just decided to pursue other G.A.'s that doesn't contain Sulfur.

So, this one sounds good. I've also been enjoying Trigger and recently ordered Afroveda's Shikakaki Oil. I had a nice sample of that one and I liked it.

Last edited:

Miss AJ

I kinda thought about adding sulfur to this but it looks like it has enough natural growth ingredients to give me some decent results. Plus I'd like to use it on my ends and sulfur dries hair out so then it'd be a no go once I did that.