New Growth Aid 100% Natural ingredients!

shelli4018

Sounds like a good moisturizer. Though I could finally find something cheaper for that price.

My question is......does it work? I mean, it's called Nu-Gro. Does it grow hair? If not, than nice ingredients don't mean much.

lashannasmall

What makes me hesitant are the claims on the site. People claiming to lose 35 pounds in a few weeks by rubbing some oil on their stomach. People claiming they need two haircuts a week because their hair grew so fast. Seriously, if it really was that good, everyone would be using it. The claims are just a little over the top.

betteron2day

I actually bought this and when i looked inside it was molded. I called the owner and asked him to meet me to replace the product but he never showed up. He was always busy and couldn't make it to meet me. I tried to buy it again from another place and when i looked inside it was the same thing. Is it supposed to look like green algae mixed with water?

msa

Girl, how you can manage to have products with no fragrance? I wouldn't even be able to attempt to try and find a regimen that contains no fragrance. I would be an OCD lunatic!

Not one of my products has fragrance in it. I use/have used castor oil, coconut oil, water, baking soda, aloe vera, olive oil, honey, bananas, teas, molasses, acv, bentonite, castile soap...the list goes on and on. It's possible and pretty easy to do.

It could be spelled wrong because there may be another product on the market with that name.

I don't care. I have an issue with any products that spell the name wrong, mainly because you generally find it on "ethnic" products and not the other ones. If Herbal Essences or Pantene started spelling things wrong I'd have an issue with that too.

Misshairdiva

Yes, it has a preservative called "fragrance."
I was stumped on ojons treatment, couldn't find out where the preservative was. I knew if you had water you HAVE to have a preservative. Well, my naturalpath told me a company changed the name of their preservative to be legally called "fragrance" that way people aren't so freaked out when they read it and then companies still say its all natural.

msa

I was stumped on ojons treatment, couldn't find out where the preservative was. I knew if you had water you HAVE to have a preservative. Well, my naturalpath told me a company changed the name of their preservative to be legally called "fragrance" that way people aren't so freaked out when they read it and then companies still say its all natural.

That's my problem with most "natural" products, they aren't truly natural. The fragrance can literally include ANYTHING...and they don't even have to tell you what it is.

Lucky's Mom

Girl, how you can manage to have products with no fragrance? I wouldn't even be able to attempt to try and find a regimen that contains no fragrance. I would be an OCD lunatic!

Fragrance is about Marketing... Especially synthetically derived ones.

I Don't worry about what it smells like. I care about if it WORKS.

Lucky's Mom

WOW.:perplexed There you have it.

locoabouthair

Not one of my products has fragrance in it. I use/have used castor oil, coconut oil, water, baking soda, aloe vera, olive oil, honey, bananas, teas, molasses, acv, bentonite, castile soap...the list goes on and on. It's possible and pretty easy to do.

I don't care. I have an issue with any products that spell the name wrong, mainly because you generally find it on "ethnic" products and not the other ones. If Herbal Essences or Pantene started spelling things wrong I'd have an issue with that too.

More power to ya girlie! I need something! It makes my shampooing experience and also my shower time more pleasurable. Well NEED is a strong word. I thoroughly enjoy the fragrance, unless it starts to affect my health I'm all to the good. 27 years and no health problems because of fragrance........Oh and perfume thats another story. I loves it.

Urban

Wow thanks for sharing.

Did somebody say MOLD???!!!! ***Running a mile and never looking back*** :charge:

Babiegirl220

Yes... yes... yes. I love that stuff. Did you purchase the one with oil or the one w/out oil? Let us know how you like it *but before you do, stock up :grin:. Its like liquid gold I tell ya, liquid gold!

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=158023

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=118748http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=118748http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=118748

I can't PM you :wallbash: and I got like 50-11 questions. Did you experience any growth? Have you tried the grease? It's not offered here, should I just order the kit from the website?

Jetblackhair

I actually bought this and when i looked inside it was molded. I called the owner and asked him to meet me to replace the product but he never showed up. He was always busy and couldn't make it to meet me. I tried to buy it again from another place and when i looked inside it was the same thing. Is it supposed to look like green algae mixed with water?

Ateya showed the grease formula in her video and it is green, like algae. :ohwell:

Shadiyah

I just got this product and I really want to know from someone who have been using this product for a year? have there been any growtha? Is it working for you?

Shadiyah

I also would like to know if anyone using this product is the amount of alcohol in bothering your hair? It seem there is a lot of it in there, so much so that it burns my nose.

Rain20

The oil free has alcohol in it. I have mixed half of the moisturizing spray with half of the oil free formula. I probably wont buy the oil free formula again. Just use the moisturizing spray sparingly on just washed hair (depends on length of hair). Spray on hands and rub in. It has glycerin in it so dont overdo it. If you dont like glycerin, this product is not for you. I had to briefly stop using while in a sew in so I cant comment on growth. I do still use the shampoo and conditioner and will probably keep using these.

gorgeoushair

For those of you who don't like the alcohol, just leave the top off for a while(overnight) and the alcohol will evaporate:)

Mahalialee4

Looks ok but I have 2 problems with it:

1. Why must the name of the product be spelled incorrectly? Nu-gro...are they for real? Would it have hurt them to spell it New-Grow? No, it wouldn't have.

2. Fragrance is not natural. It can actually be anything the company decides to use and they don't have to give the actual ingredients, just the lame description "fragrance". So that's no go.

Other than that, it looks pretty good. I'm actually making something similar for my hair.

NUGRO NU GRO NE GRO My someone was being original. I hate the name of that product. Especially the way it is spelled. I hate the names they give MOST products aimed at black people. "Yassum dat 'NUGRO' SHO 'DOOGROW' FO DE NEGRO AN WE SHO GOT DE 'MOTIONS' CAUSE WE 'DARK AND LOVELY' CUZ DEY MAKE IT SPECIAL 'JUST FOR ME'! iT'S DE 'OPTIMUM', 'NO LYE', JES ASK 'DR. MIRACLE'! iSS ALL PURE 'AFRICAN GOLD'!!!!!'N MA HERR DON 'BREAK NO MORE'! Yassum, WE got de word from 'MIZANI', she was always good to us'n

some of these names make ME GAG!!!!! hello!!!!! Boycott those misspelled hatchet jobs!!!!!

Last edited:

RaeCam

NUGRO NU GRO NE GRO My someone was being original. I hate the name of that product. Especially the way it is spelled. I hate the names they give MOST products aimed at black people. "Yassum dat 'NUGRO' SHO 'DOOGROW' FO DE NEGRO AN WE SHO GOT DE 'MOTIONS' CAUSE WE 'DARK AND LOVELY' CUZ DEY MAKE IT SPECIAL 'JUST FOR ME'! iT'S DE 'OPTIMUM', 'NO LYE', JES ASK 'DR. MIRACLE'! iSS ALL PURE 'AFRICAN GOLD'!!!!!'N MA HERR DON 'BREAK NO MORE'! Yassum, WE got de word from 'MIZANI', she was always good to us'n

some of these names make ME GAG!!!!! hello!!!!! Boycott those misspelled hatchet jobs!!!!!

OMG I fell out laughing when I read this but it is soooo true! I totally feel what you are saying and it's a crying shame!

My Friend

:lachen::lachen::lachen: