Count-Down To 40 ~ Hair

MonaRae

Hello Ladies

I will be turning 40 (Lord's Willing) next year and my goal is to have waistlength hair by then. Currently I have about 12 inches from the crown down and for me waistlength means another 9 inches for a total of 21 inches from the crown.

Current Regimen

Daily ~ BT with scalp message
Daily ~ Protective styles only
Weekly ~ Wash/Condish with Phyto Intense Moisture products
Weekly ~ Cassia
Relaxer ~ PhytoRelaxer Index II

I am looking for a really good all natural moisturizer. I was using Phyto's but its too costly. I will look into Patient1's product line. I'm open to suggestions here on her products.

I will greatly appreciate any advice to help me on my journey!
MonaRae

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
You seem to have a solid regimen. Best of luck on your goal. If you're not waist-length by then I know you'll be close to it.

I highly suggest Qhemet Biologics Amla & Olive Heavy Cream for a moisturizer. HHG!!!

PinkSkates

I'm not relaxed but I straighten my hair with heat monthly and I use Aveda's Elixir daily leave-on conditioner. It really keeps my hair soft and moisturized.

KiniKakes

Good luck Mona!!! Ure regimen sounds great!!! I have no doubt in my mind that you'll make that goal!!!! :D

Keep us posted!!!

OT: I love the quote in ure siggy!

MonaRae

Thx KiniKakes! I am very impressed with your growth rate. Do you mind sharing what you use for moisture?

I'm dumbfounded with my hair at this time! I have been on this hair journey for 1.5 years now I know what to do and how to do it but I still have SL hair. For a brief moment in time I got to APL but then my hair started falling out like mad and now I'm back at SL.

Any and all incouragements is welcome.

MonaRae

pressncurl

Pinkskates, your hair is lovely!!! Do you use the Aveda elixir daily while pressed? If so, does it not cause your hair to revert?

MonaRae

That's the goal. I also want to get my weight and skin in check but I will post that request in the Health/Skin Care sections.

Thanks!
MonaRae

Last edited:

MonaRae

Last Saturday (05.12.07) I did another Cassia treatment. I am doing 8 weeks of Cassia to give my hair the strenght it needs to get the length I want.

Well this mixture consist of Cassia, Dry Coconut milk and Honey. I love this combo. My hair is really strong as a result of it too. I think I will use this method for the next 6 treatments.