Couple New Pics in Fotki

mzcaramelicious07

Hey everyone. I'm trying to take some pics to update my fotki. Right now I only put 2 more in.

And on another note, I just tried a mohawk style :) and will try to take pics soon.

Hope everyone had a great holiday!

Be blessed,
MzC

secretdiamond

You have really nice hair! The color and shine are amazing!! You are very pretty as well. That color brings out the glow in your skin. :yep:

CurleeDST

The color is really pretty.

mzcaramelicious07 said:
Hey everyone. I'm trying to take some pics to update my fotki. Right now I only put 2 more in.

And on another note, I just tried a mohawk style :) and will try to take pics soon.

Be blessed,
MzC

brownsugar9999

mzcaramelicious07 said:

Be blessed,
MzC

Hey....doing the whop (sp?):yay: Do that dang thing girl! Very pretty color. Suits you well.

mzcaramelicious07

sky_blu said:
Nice color! Did you do it yourself?? If so what did you use?

No, I didn't do it myself. I just recently started going to a salon for the "major" services (touch-up, trim, cut and more recently color.) I asked her what she used, and if I am remembering correctly, she used Feria light golden brown for the base color and Kaleidocolors neutral or something like that for the highlights.

mzcaramelicious07

blueabyss333 said:
I love those curls!:shocked: I hope you don't mind, I added you as my friend. I gotta continue watching your progress.

Girl, no problem! I haven't wore the curls for a long time and was just thinking this morning that I want to go w/ that look again. That is my "I really need a touch-up, but I am just going to cover up these roots with curls" Look! lol

mzcaramelicious07

honey_jammz82 said:
I luv your hair! The color is just what I want!!

Thanks. Just wanted to let you know to get ready to really take care of your hair. She had to use bleach for the highlights, and I had some breakage (not even noticeable around my hairline), so be careful. You have beautiful hair by the way!