Cream of Nature Detangling shampoo or Breakthru?

Armyqt

Never tried the breakthru, but I can HIGHLY recommend Creme of Nature (grn/wht bottle, yellow top). This is what I wash my daughter's natural hair with. I also use it in my rotation. It knocks any tangle out before they even dream of being conceived! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

pebbles

I haven't used the breakthru either, but I absolutely love the Cream of Nature shampoo for dry/damaged hair. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

mahogani

i just bought a bottle of cream of nature and i used it for the first time and i love it already it detangles within seconds. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Robin41

I'm a die-hard Breakthru fan (although I've never tried Creme of Nature). Breakthru shampoo and deep conditioner are practically the only constants in my regimen.

azul11

i have tried both. its hard for me to break the habit of using CON but breakthru is beyond belief. it makes the hair so soft and feels so conditioned. i have yet to try the condtioner but the shampoo has me giving it a second glance. God bless you all.

Ace9

/images/graemlins/rosebud.gif /images/graemlins/weird.gif /images/graemlins/wave.gif

Hey,
Yes, it's been a while, but I'm back. I use Creme of Nature, I grew up using the shampoo, and then for about two years, it was Infusium 23, which I find a great detangler, but my hair just didin't like it after a while. So I've been back to CON, for a while now...

It's the only shampoo product I use on about a 4 month basis, most of you know I'm no 'duct', so I'm trying to finish off the bottle. But I've mixed a dime size of it with lemon juice lately and a dollop of conditioner when washing my hair. I find that the CON, works great with both these together to get the results I want in my hair.

So although I haven't had the breakthru, I love the shampoo.

Tah,
A9 /images/graemlins/littleangel2.gif /images/graemlins/kissing4.gif /images/graemlins/kiss2.gif /images/graemlins/wave.gif /images/graemlins/antlers.gif /images/graemlins/flyingwitch.gif

Robin41

Nubianrose, I have a feeling you're not going to be able to make an informed choice based on our opinions. Fans of both shampoos love them too much! We can sing their praises all day long and you still won't know which one will work best for you.

daviine

Well I'm a die hard CON fan--been using it for 10 years more or less. I was looking for an alternate so I think the Breakthru will be the alternate. If it weren't that, I would have chosen Kereacare Hydrating Detabgling Shampoo.

So I plan on trying the best of both worlds by alternating month to month. I'll let you know how that goes.

I do know however, that Londondiva was a die hard CON fan but now she loves Breakthru.

I would just get both.

candycane

Actually I have been alternating between both shampoos over the last couple of months. I tell you that I think I have to honestly say that I love them both. But Breakthru actually offers more detangling and softness to me. Some may complain about the "slick" feel of the hair, but I LOVE it!!!

Candycane

skegeesmb

I really like both. The only reason why I've been using CON more is because Breakthru is more expensive. Those are the only shampoos I've been able to use and comb my natural hair straight out of the shower. That's when I know that the shampoos are a keeper!

CynamonKis

I just LOVE Cream of Nature (Extra-body formula for fine, limp hair) it is the best detangler I've ever tried. But, I will try Breakthru as a "backup".

whitelily626

I have used both. The Breakthru is good, but the Creme of Nature seems to be a better detangler for me. I stopped using CON a while back because it seems to coat the hair. I did not think that was good for me because my hair is very fine. However, I did find the CON Professional version worked better for me.