Creme of Nature Relaxer - Certified Organic

gn1g

Here is the advertisement from their website. I am thinking about trying this relaxer, if you have tried it please let us know what you think about it.

I really want to try thiNourishing No-Lye Relaxer System
with Organic Coconut Oil and Sunflower Oil

CON-oil-in-jar-new-small.gif
New Nourishing No-Lye Relaxer System With Organic Coconut Oil and Sunflower Oil
For the first time...A relaxer you infuse with Coconut and Sunflower Oils
Our exclusive no-lye relaxer system features certified organic coconut oil
and sunflower oil that you mix into the relaxer creme for added nourishment and hydration. This moisture replenishing formula leaves hair feeling healthy and silky-straight. Available in Regular & Super strengths.
relax_kit.gif
These relaxer kits now contain Lemongrass & Rosemary Leave-In Conditioner, also available in full sizes at your favorite retailer.

Never tried it..I'm a SILK ELEMENTS MILD LYE user now and for as long as the results make my hair happy. I used to use C.O.N. NO-LYE and the result was straight hair, looked coarser but ended in serious breakage and good looking from a distance straw. Many LHCFers are NO LYE advocates and as happy as anything. Nothing to do but go for it if you wanna.

Quite honestly you could probably do that yourself with a cheapie relaxer. I just permed my friends hair with Precise, and I added a cap full of SAA and an almond, oil and lanolin oil blend, her hair was spectactular!

Kristal said:
Quite honestly you could probably do that yourself with a cheapie relaxer. I just permed my friends hair with Precise, and I added a cap full of SAA and an almond, oil and lanolin oil blend, her hair was spectactular!

That's a thought. I use ORS. But if I were to add my own oils I would love to use Avocado oil.

I also think apricot kernal oil and or jojoba would be a good choice but I am not sure because I am told that these two oils are the only true moisturizing oils and they actually penetrate the entire strands, so if I used them with a relaxer would it do more harm than good.

gn1g said:
That's a thought. I use ORS. But if I were to add my own oils I would love to use Avocado oil.

I also think apricot kernal oil and or jojoba would be a good choice but I am not sure because I am told that these two oils are the only true moisturizing oils and they actually penetrate the entire strands, so if I used them with a relaxer would it do more harm than good.

I know for sure coconut oil penetrates.

Back