creme of nature

It does not for me, but I have to clean my hair with another kind of shampoo first. I prefer CON clarifying, but I will use others. They give me a good clean and then CON is like a conditioner before I deep condition.

I don't feel CON Ultra Moisturizing really does a good clean alone.

But, that is just me. Some ladies do CO-Washes and things like that, but I need a good clean everytime.

I've noticed that the moisturizing shampoo leaves my hair kinda feeling funny.
Like something is on it.

I like the regurl CON shampoo.

I don't know about buildup b/c I clarify every few weeks ANYWAY, but i can definitely endorse it for detangling. It's the best!

When I did use it, it always left my hair feeling like everything wasn't washed out, and then it would dry leaving my hair looking greyish:confused: , no mater how longs I rinsed.

It really does cause build up because of the balsalm or something in it that coats... But you can do what Honey Dew does and use a more cleansing shampoo first then forllow up with CON. I just eliminate that step and use Breakthru which gives me slip and moisture minus the coated feeling. I don't know why no one uses Breakthru anymore...:confused:

CON is a shampoo that works great for me and I woukd hate to have to go thru products again to find one just the same without the buildup so I do exactly what HoneyDew does.

i only use con every once in a while because i am trying to use up some other shampoos/conditioners currently(however, when i do use it i love it- i have not experienced any buildup)- it is very soft and moisturizing.

Yes, it leaves build-up. It's the balsam protein that they put in CON that makes it so slimy and gross :barf:

I use the voluminzing one and it has less of the slimy feel to it. Or I mix it with my clarifying shampoo. The super moisturizing kind does not get your scalp clean.

Yes CON does leave some kind of filmy buildup. However it detangles like nobody's business! Especially for naturals.

Back