CREME OF NATURE CONDITIONER??

azul11

I was in the beauty supply store and i saw next to the creme of nature shampoos and other products a creme of nature conditioner. i never even knew it existed. has anyone ever tried it before? i wonder if it is as good as creme of nature the shampoo.
God bless you all.

pebbles

I never knew that there was a conditioner for Cream of Nature. I definately have to check that out. (Of course, after the month of May.)

Jade21

Azul,

I had no idea about the conditioner. Did you check out the ingredients? You definitely need to check it out.

I was posting to Jen in another thread and asked her about the Creme of Nature Leave-in. They apparently make a leave-in, too. A friend of mine spotted it at a local drugstore. That's one I would like to try myself

Does anyone know of an online store which stocks the complete Creme of Nature line?

~Jade~

PrettyBrownEyes

I haven't ever noticed the conditioner either, but, years ago I tried their cream hairdressing, it smelled good, but, was too greasy for me.

MiaLi

It's a new product. It reached the shelves of my local beauty supply store about 2-3 weeks ago. The ingredients on the bottle were good ones.

If someone tries it, please update the thread. Their shampoo is a proven winner!

NAY007

i was always kind of disappointed in cream of nature cause they didn't have a conditioner. i mean for black hair care you really SHOULD have a conditioner in your hair line. or any hairtype!!! i used the leave in before, i think it was pretty good but the smell wasn't all that. so i wouldn't buy it again.

Tracy

I tried the leave in and loved it. It's hard to find tho...

I used it for a while in college. That's the only place I ever saw it until I found it again in Optima Beauty Supply on John and Nassau in Manhattan. But that was a while ago. I'd call information and then call Optima to see if they indeed carry it!

Chichi

Any updates on the Creme of Nature Conditioner?

I purchased the trial size and plan of using it for conditioner washes.

Chichi /images/graemlins/bdance.gif

PrettyBrownEyes

Hi Chichi,

I've used it for the last 2 weeks under the dryer for 10 minutes each time. I have had a dramatic reduction in shedding, and my hair seems to be thriving. I think I am going to solely stick to this conditoner!

GoingBack

Cream of Nature conditioner has actually been around for a while.I used it religiously while in college and loved it just as much as the shampoo. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

pink_flower

I have used this for over a year now and it never fails me. It's very moisturizing for my hair. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ronda123

[ QUOTE ]
ReaLuvsAOxymoron said:
Creme of Nature conditioner is decent. Not any worse than anything else. They have it at Walmart.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bajanplums1

I have been using it for 1 month. I love it. It's thick and creamy.
Ingredients include: water, glycerin, shea butter, coconut oiljojoba oil, aloe, wheat protein, panthenol, soybean oil, coca butter. . .

Peachtree

I still have mixed feelings about it. I tried it following my poo...It was good, but didn't blow me away like I wanted it to. I'm gonna try it for my CW & see if it works better.

FrizzMizz

It was okay but if I recall correctly this conditioner is one of Nay's staples. I think that was the main reason why I bought it. lol

Shinka

I used the leave in when I was in braids alot anf my hair grew alot with when I was in high school and this past summer.

I probably get some more when i run out of what I have. it jsut watery so it really good for braids or probably twist.

bajanplums1

i leave it in for 1 hour under a plastic cap no heat. I found that ORS hair mayonaise works for me too, I mix it with LeKair Cholesterol.

B

Bublnbrnsuga

[ QUOTE ]
bajanplums1 said:
I have been using it for 1 month. I love it. It's thick and creamy.
Ingredients include: water, glycerin, shea butter, coconut oiljojoba oil, aloe, wheat protein, panthenol, soybean oil, coca butter. . .

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Good googly moogly, those are some decent ingredients!! Wallyworld, here I come.

pet

I have used it for a couple of months now, and I think it's great. It's hard to find, but it's around...