"Curdled" Vatika Oil

TheNewFine

I just bought my first bottle of Vatika Oil last week and it looks curdled! Has anyone else had this experience or is this just how it looks? It has little chunks of something that looks like coconut. I know it has coconut oil in it so that makes sense. But it also has bigger hard chunks in it - is it just old or expired? When I rub it in my hands, it dissolves, however.

TIA

I just bought my first bottle of Vatika Oil last week and it looks curdled! Has anyone else had this experience or is this just how it looks? It has little chunks of something that looks like coconut. I know it has coconut oil in it so that makes sense. But it also has bigger hard chunks in it - is it just old or expired? When I rub it in my hands, it dissolves, however.

TIA

Its not curdled LOL when in a cool area it clumps up like that. Its just the coconut oil. Put the bottle under hot water for a minute and that will solve your clump problem.

Thank you for your reply! It smelled fine and like I said it dissolved when I rubbed it in my hands. But so many people on the board were talking about getting expired products, I thought I might of gotten a bad one!

:yep: I melt down all my coconut oil based products and pour them into tubs - I find I use less and waste MUCH less that way...

Back