CurlMeleons! The first flexi-rod set of my transition! Pics!

nuance7

Ok...as stated in previous posts, I want the flexi rod set to be my signature transition style. I am VERY partial to the Bun, but want to protect my edges and it requires a lot of manipulation to smooth, so I'm going to go with flexi rod sets. Here are some pics.

Attachments

• DSC00338.jpg
    DSC00338.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC00339.jpg
    DSC00339.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 50
  • DSC00345.jpg
    DSC00345.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC00352.jpg
    DSC00352.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 124
  • DSC00354.jpg
    DSC00354.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 125

nuance7

It looked a little "little orphan annie-ish"...but I will have to work with it more. I used the purple rods in the back and blue in the top. I think I will go for all blue...the curls need to be a little tighter in the back. Haven't done flexi's in a while.

Last edited:

nuance7

Thank you Ladies....I didn't LOVE it, but it was OK! Got some compliments. I think just cause it WASN'T in a bun. :perplexed Sapphire...what styles are you doing during your transition?

Glamorous_chic

your hair turned out very pretty. i wish i knew how to use those. i have curlformers, and the last time i tried to use them, they pulled and broke off soo much of my hair, i'm scared to try them again. that never happened previously, but my hair was breaking off to the touch last time, and i'm scared to try it again. but, anyways, Good Job!!

nuance7

Thanks Ladies! I appreciate the encouragement. I'm only 5 weeks post and trying to perfect some transition styles before I get too far in...so I won't JUMP ship!

girlyprincess23

What is the biggest color/ size these rods come in. I wonder if you could do sort of a body wave type thing with bigger ones?!?

Last edited: