Curve Salon: are they still hot?

Belle Du Jour

I know Curve salon was hot for a minute with naturals and texturized ladies. I recentl visited their website and saw that their site has been updated. Lots of pics, videos/tutorials. And they seem to have expanded their product line. I'm a natural (wiggin it) and would love to see what they could do with my 4a coils. I may call and see how much a basic wash and shingle is. :yep:

www.curve-salon.com

Dak

I think they have the reputation for giving everyone the same cut & style at a very inflated price. There were some post about the "attitude" of the salon as well, being rather rude & pretentious. You might want to do a search, heck, if you have the $$$ & the desire, it might be worth it!

Belle Du Jour

I think they have the reputation for giving everyone the same cut & style at a very inflated price. There were some post about the "attitude" of the salon as well, being rather rude & pretentious. You might want to do a search, heck, if you have the $$$ & the desire, it might be worth it!

Yeah, I remember that. I guess I'm more curious about their products and techniques. I can just buy the smaller sizes, watch the videos and skip the drama.

LaBelleLL

It's not worth the price. You can buy the products and do it at home. They have the instructions on their webiste.

I've been and wasn't impressed at all. It lasted for a little over a day as well.

Vinillablue

i went there for almost three years!!!...they are over-priced.....my hair looks better now that I'm doing it myself!!!....they are a rip-off!!!!!...it is Called Miss Jessie's