CVS Goodies.....Renpure has.......

Coffee

a couple of new hair products. I picked up a Color Protecting Deep Deep Deep conditioner and a Color Protecting Moisturizing conditioner. They are in oblong egg shaped containers, price is $6.99. The containers are sooooo cute, I couldn't pass them up. They also have the poo's.

CVS has a new product called Argan Magic. I got the Restorative Hair Masque. They also have an Argan Magic Oil and Argan Magic Hair Cream.

I also picked up an Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy conditioner, the smell is what got me.

They are having a sale on the Loreal EverPure, EverStong and the other Ever product.

I was just dropping off some prescriptions; I knew I should have gone through the drive thru, instead of walking them in. Me and my week PJ behind :lachen:.

Last edited:

La Colocha

Ms. coffee can you give a review of the renpure products when you use them? I have seen them and the ingredients don't look bad at all.

Coffee

Ms. coffee can you give a review of the renpure products when you use them? I have seen them and the ingredients don't look bad at all.

Will do. I've already used their poo's and condish and they are AWESOME :yep:. If these DC's are anything like the poo's and condish, they will be fantastic :spinning:.

Rae81

I have used my pretty hair is parched shampoo and love it.

Sent from my HERO200 using Long Hair Care Forum App

LadyD

I LOVE Renpure!!!! A couple weeks ago Walgreen's had BOGO. I got My pretty hair is parched shampoo and Amazing Miracle deep reconstructor with aloe, silk protein and kukui.

Rae81

I LOVE Renpure!!!! A couple weeks ago Walgreen's had BOGO. I got My pretty hair is parched shampoo and Amazing Miracle deep reconstructor with aloe, silk protein and kukui.

how did you like the reconstructor?

Sent from my HERO200 using Long Hair Care Forum App