Dabur Vatika Almond oil

Eisani

BRB, I have some :look: This thread just reminded me.

ETA: Nevermind, it's Ancient Formulae Almond Herbal Hair Oil. Sorry!
In case anyone wants to know though, the ingredients are:
Coconut oil, castor oil, extract of amla, brahmi, maka, methi, jatamansi, jaswandh, neem, harde, kachura, manjista, henna, rose flower, perfume, preservative.

Damn, why haven't I ever used this? Damn PJ.

Last edited:

Eisani

Thanks for checking Eisani. I guess I need to get it so I can report the ingredient list :yep: :look:
Way to take one for the team! It sounds nice though. I would think the only thing different would be the addition of almond oil, but who knows!

Eisani

Found the ingredients:

Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum, Canola Oil, Palm Oil, Olea Eurpoaea (Olive) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Til) Oil, Phenyl Trimethicone, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Parfum, Vitamin E Acetate, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary )Oil, Tert Butyl Hydro Quinone, CI 12010, CI 12740.

For external use only.

gymfreak336

Way to take one for the team! It sounds nice though. I would think the only thing different would be the addition of almond oil, but who knows!

That is what I was thinking. Seems like pretty good oil and Dabur's prices are good. I was already getting some more vatika for prepoos in the new year so I am going to see if I can find a bottle of this at the Indian store up the street.

gymfreak336

Found the ingredients:

Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum, Canola Oil, Palm Oil, Olea Eurpoaea (Olive) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Til) Oil, Phenyl Trimethicone, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Parfum, Vitamin E Acetate, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary )Oil, Tert Butyl Hydro Quinone, CI 12010, CI 12740.

For external use only.

You're awesome! Thanks!

Nita81

Found the ingredients:

For external use only.

Are those the ingredients for the new Almond oil or the old one?

Reason I ask.....this new Dabur Almond oil is supposed to have hibiscus and muskroot.

Last edited:

Lteefaw

BRB, I have some :look: This thread just reminded me.

ETA: Nevermind, it's Ancient Formulae Almond Herbal Hair Oil. Sorry!
In case anyone wants to know though, the ingredients are:
Coconut oil, castor oil, extract of amla, brahmi, maka, methi, jatamansi, jaswandh, neem, harde, kachura, manjista, henna, rose flower, perfume, preservative.

Damn, why haven't I ever used this? Damn PJ.

Ancient Formulae Almond Herbal Hair Oil...hmm sounds like something I need to try

Jewell

I saw this a few weeks back, and was interested in using it. I think since some have said that it's mostly mineral oil, I will buy my own EO Almond Oil and use that. At least I know it's pure. I do like the Dabur brand, however! Great quality.