Darcy's Botanicals. Anyone tried their products?

silenttullip

I'm about to get her detangling milk and one of the creams. Only thing I don't like is when you read the descriptions her milk and leave in beasically say the same thing, doesn't seem too good for sales or production if you have two products serving the same purpose.

Natural Glow

I still love her products and can't wait for her black friday sale
:shocked: WHAT.BLACK.FRIDAY.SALE?? I am in LOVE with her stuff. The Coconut & Cupuacu Butter Pomade and Daily Leave-In are my favorites so far. That Coconut & Cupuacu Butter leaves my daughters hair so soft and moisturized for days. I wanna try the Organic Coconut Butter Styling Pomade and the Organic Palm Fruit and Cherry Kernel Butter too.

TrustMeLove

I've never even used their products before, but due to their awesome sale I am going to order at least 2 products. Maybe multiples of the products because the reviews are so great.

I really want one of the cremes w/o the wax component. Does she create them wax free?

BeetleBug

I've never even used their products before, but due to their awesome sale I am going to order at least 2 products. Maybe multiples of the products because the reviews are so great.

I really want one of the cremes w/o the wax component. Does she create them wax free?

She's really great at customizing her products. Just shoot her an email.