Daughter's Natural Hair Now Waist Length!!

I decided to finally build up the nerve to Flat Iron my 4 year old daughter's hair so I could trim it for the first time. She has major shrinkage so imagine my amazement when I saw she was waist length once I was done!! All my hard work in caring for her hair is paying off and I have ya'll to thank!! :yep: Here is a video I made of it:

http://youtu.be/170doNmC5ks

OMG!!!!! She's gorgeous (even without the hair) absolutely gorgeous:)

Thank you all!! She loooooves My Little Pony so when I do her hair I get the tablet out and pull MLP up on Netflix. She'll sit and watch MLP the whole time lol!

her is hair is to die for lol lovely. and she is tailbone and a good thing she has shrinkage right now in her life we wouldn't want her sitting on her hair in school lol. and you know the haters

Your baby (and babies) are beautiful. Her hair is absolutely gorgeous.:lick:

Sigh, my daughter is 7 and I know for a fact her hair is tailbone length, but I keep it in some kind of twists/twistouts..she's tenderheaded and has a whole bunch of hair..the thought of blowdrying/flat ironing all that..makes my head hurt. But seeing your beautiful baby girl's hair, inspires me to try.

Wow! Before the trim, the hair was definitely longer than WL, more TbL as has been said. Well done mummy, on a beautiful daughter with beautiful hair.

Your little girl is a big inspiration to all naturals trying to grow their hair long. Her progress is amazing, and proves it can be done in 4 short years! Thanks for being a caring mom, and helping her hair grow healthy and long! She is absolutely adorable. You should be proud! :drunk:

Your daughter is a real cutie. All your kids are adorable, actually.

Your daughter's hair is quite a bit longer than WSL. :yep:

Back