Dealing with online "hair haters"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
People like this are miserable IRL... Ignoring her really is the best thing you can do, because IRL....nothing's worse than being her already. No additional punishments necessary!

reeko43

People should not let their children play on the internet unattended. I think you handled that quite well.

silenttullip

that's y I don't make yt vids anymore or fotki... I know we're grown but I'm too sensitive for all that. I'm glad you handled it keep doing you!

sckri23

DaiseeDay said:
Whoever they are should be banned from LHCF (if they really are a member).

Thats the main thing cause as far as I know LHCF members support everyone in their hair endeavors and don't discriminate against any hair type, color, or chemical treatment.

So I really doubt that their a member. I mean its just like church, ppl think they been there long enough that they automatically members without actually joining. She probably a lurker that hasnt paid the fee to be a member.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using LHCF

Last edited:

sckri23

I need a fotki cause I wanna document my hair journey better. You know it would be nice to have a LHCF based site to post hair journey pics.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using LHCF

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
So true Sunnie! I'm glad you didn't let this get to you, you are one of my hair idols actually. And since WHEN have you EVER hated on naturals?! That was just laughable!

EXACTLY!! Of all the times "those" types of threads come up, Sunnie always states her opinion without the need to chastise or berate others for their hair choices. Sunnie also provides support for relaxed, texlaxed and natural heads alike.

That commenter is ridiculous. If you don't like the hair photos, move on to the next album! There is no need to be rude, angry, or hateful over hair. *sucks teeth*

:hammer:

Status
Not open for further replies.