Dec 30 31 Jan 1 Jan 2 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

Rozlewis

Pre-poo: Slathered hair with oils and sat under heat cap for 20 mins
Scalp Scrub: Komaza Care Pona Scalp Treatment
Clarify: Redken Cleansing Cream
Poo: Keracare Hydrating Detangling Poo
Protein Treatment: Komazacare Protein Strengthener
DC: Naturelle Grow Marshmallow Root Slippery Elm Barn and Cinnamon under heat for 30 mins
Heat Protectant: Komaza Care Matani Serum
Dry: Air dry 80% and blow dry on cool for 20 mins
Flat Iron: GHD
Trim: Split Ender and trimmed ends

Aggie

Okay I sort of figured out what I will be doing to my hair this weekend. I will be:

Prepooing with avj, Banyan Botanicals oil, and coconut oil mix
Hendigoing my hair

Cowash with Matrix Fiber Strong Conditioner or Redken Color extend Conditioner
Hot Oil Rinsing with Safflower Oil

Deep Protein Conditioning with Affirm 5 in 1 Reconstructor
Deep Moisturizing Treating with APB Moisturizing Conditioner

Leave-in - NG Sweet Plantain Leave-in
Sealing with Bask & Bloom Silky Aloe Hair Pudding or Sarenzo Creamy Oil
Style - my hair plait down with a wig to go.

Smiley79

At the moment I am doing:
Hot oil treatment with Carols Daughter black vanilla oil-under dryer
Shampoo with SM Moisture Retention shampoo
DC with Naturelle Grow Herbal Blends conditioner- 10 min heat 20 min w/0
Air Dry half way in 4 big twists
Leave in: Neffertti Leave in spray/Keraveda Creme Brulee/dab of oil to seal

Tomorrow twist and tuck style.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Tomorrow a.m.
Soultanicals Knot Glide Under Plastic Cap: Finger Detangle
VO5 Kiwi & Lime: Cleanse

Hendigo: Apply leave in 3-5 hours
Organix Moroccan & Argan?: To Rinse out Hendigo
Karen's Body Beautiful: Steam
Curl Junkie Argan: Final R/O
Qhemet Biologics: Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee (twist)
Used: J.Monique Naturals Bentonite & Rhassoul Detox Hair Mask to Finger Detangle
Used: As I Am Coconut Cowash
Will Use: BoBeam's Buttercream Deep Conditioner

Curls&Justice417

Prepoo: avocado and almond oil
Cleanse: Clarify and chelate with ORS creamy aloe shampoo then follow up with SM manuka honey shampoo
DC: SM manuka honey masque
Leave ins: As I Am leave in, a little pure argon oil, and Silk Elements setting lotion
Style: I'm going to attempt a perm rod set. We'll see how that goes lol

imaginary

I was supposed to do this to the Noir afro-twist kanekolon hair before I wore it but oh well. Glad I bought it, my ends felt great after hiding them in the faux bun all night.

Vinegar soak: 3 capfuls of plain white vinegar in water for 15 mins
Wash: Dr. Bronner's tea tree castille soap (using this up)
Condition: A tiny bit of fabric softener and Redken intraforce scalp treatment (this really is just conditioner with apricot seeds. Why on earth they thought putting silicone in a scalp exfoliator was a good idea is beyond me o_O:abducted:)

Then I put it to airdry in my bathroom with a little CON argan leave-in on the ends.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
It's been far too long so I gotta stop being lazy now :blush:

Exfoliate: Komaza Care Pona Hair and Scalp Treatment
Cleanse: Redken Hair Cleansing Creme
DC: HennaSooq Sweet Honey Gloss Bar with coconut milk
Post-wash: APB Blueberry Cheesecake Leave In Spray, CurlLuxe Sweet Almond Leave In Conditioner, APB Whipped Cupuacu Hair Butter, UNN 8-Oil Gelly

Skipped the exfoliation and just kept the Redken on longer. Used SSI Sugar Peach Moist Conditioner to soak up a little of the Sweet Honey Gloss Bar's oils and do some detangling.

Last edited:

CeeLex33

Happy Healthy Hair!
Used my Q Redew for the first time- so far so good. It easily got through an old twist out. Next time will try with a dc and see how I like it. Then I put in chunky twists with Honey Handmade's Whipped Shea something and sealed with Cream & Coco's Black Hibiscus Infused Castor Oil and a little NG's Healthy Greens on my scalp.

Aggie

This is a full spa hair day for me today. The first thing I did yesterday was a hair mud detox using J. Monique's detox Hair Mud - this smells really good and left a constant tingle on my scalp until I washed it out.

I used a combination of avj, evco and evoo to prepoo. Now I'm giving myself a henna treatment. I want to use indigo to darken afterwards.

Most likely I will be deep conditioning with Affirm 5 in 1 Reconstructor followed with APB Moisturizing Conditioner.

I will be using NG Sweet Plantain Leave-in and Bask & Bloom Silky Aloe Hair Pudding to seal.

Curls&Justice417

After my wash I put in (not successfully) one perm rod and just said "screw it" and did 8 two strand flat twists. Learning to do rollersets and having to keep taking it out and combing and smoothing is just more manipulation then I want right now. Plus I would like to master one style before jumping into another. My flat twist outs last week turned out really good and I'm getting better at it so I'll probably stick to these for a little while. When I'm ready to start setting I'll try the curlformers like I wanted to in the first place.

Aggie

I did not use the Affirm Reconstructor or the sealant today Plus I ended up using APB Red Raspberry and Mint Hair Mask which turned out to be quite lovely and very moisturizing especially after my henna treatment this afternoon.