Dec 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 What Are Your Weekly Hair Plans?

JJamiah

This weekend is a by week and I will be applying a leave-in and continuing my nightly hair application of Sephora Scalp drops, my Mielle Anti Shedding drops, the Ordinary Multi-peptide drops, and my Donna's recipe Strengthening Drops. I don't put this all on at one time. I do day drops and my night always consists of the Sephora drops.

My Irestore is due to come next week and I will be washing my hair on Wednesday :) Yay!

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
Starting on Monday, I will start using a series of vitamins aimed at improving my hair and growth called Hair Facts for Women.

CoiledOrchids

today was wash day.
Shampoo: I clarified with Sheamoisture JBCO shampoo, then followed up with my TW Black Earth Shampoo.
DC: NG Coconut Water DC mixed with EVOO & sat under the steamer for 20 min.
LCO: AVJ, Bekura Beauty Honey Latte & sealed with evoo

currently looking for a low porosity hair milk. I've tried shescentit, kckt, bekura beauty, camille rose and oyin handmade. I haven't had any luck so far.

I really liked the SM JBCO shampoo. I liked it more than dr bronners. It left my hair feeling clean and free of buildup but it was also soft. Steaming my hair is really helping too. I prefer steaming to the hooded dryer

Last edited:

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
I finally did something about my hair color and went to Sallys so that I could dye my hair jet black. I may try to flat iron my hair tomorrow but for now I'm tired. I'm pretty happy with the color and my grays are completely covered. :gorgeous:
It took 2 tubes of hair dye with developer to cover all my hair using every last bit. My hair is grazing BSL.

Hair color
Hair dye:
AGEBeautiful 1N Jet Black permanent hair color
Developer: Ion Sensitive Scalp 10 Volume Creme Developer
1:1 ratio

Blow out
Shampoo:
Alodia Nourish & Heal Organic Black Soap Wash 2x
Conditioner: Ion Color Defense After Color Sealer
Heat protectant: Design Essentials Agave & Lavender Blow-Dry & Styling Primer
Heat protectant: Design Essentials Agave & Lavender Weightless Thermal Protectant Serum