December 16,17,18...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

chebaby

tomorrow i will be wearing a third day wash and go hair puff.

sunday i will oil my scalp with castor oil, then shampoo with come clean, steam with giovanni xtreme, and braid for a braid out.
im not sure what products i will use for the braid out though.

Brownie518

I did a touch up this morning. Used a Silk Keratin serum and Fiberguard Sustenance after rinsing, Neutralized, then DC'd with WDT and my oil mix for a little over an hour.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Chelated
Dudley Creme Protein (under dryer no plastic cap)
Steamed with Marie Dean Seaweed & Rice
Will do a Black Tea Rinse
Hairveda's ACV Phinsing Rinse to close it all up
Apply Leave-In and Oil
Dry under Dryer
Moisture & Seal

tmhuggiebear

I just wasted with kinky curly come clean, sheccentit protein conditioner, and followed up with Elucence MB conditioner as a leave in

- Then I blow dried it and put rollers in

- I'll be taking them down tomorrow

I was supposed to trim tonight but that just might be for next weekend

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
I ended up not doing my hair all these times I said that I was going to :look: so I'm just gonna do what I was planning to do before.
I'm going to:
1. Clarify with ORS Creamy Aloe
2. Use Nexxus Emergencee for 15 minutes
3. Do tea rinse.
4. DC overnight with Joico Moisture Recovery and Safflower Oil.
5. Do ACV rinse.
6. Detangle and apply GVP Anti-Snap, Castor Oil, and Chi Silk Infusion.
7. Rollerset and air dry.

I'm finally going to relax next week, and I cannot wait!

ThickRoot

Detangle and braid do my haie can be tangle free for my touchup on Monday.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

Lita

Thursday,I washed,dc the my whole head..Today I washed my (bang only) with Kyras shealoe shampoo bar/Dc with Kyras Hemp cond 1hr, little Kyras coconut cream leave-in,Kyras mango moisturizing cream.sealed it with rice bran...Bang back in roller...

*Winter time I wash my band/dc it 3xs a week.because its exposed to the elements..

Happy Hair Growing!

kupenda

Did a touch up and DC on Thursday so planning to cowash tomorrow morning with V05, use a little bit of it as a leave in, and seal with DB Madagascar Vanilla. Then tuck my hair into a bun with my ends hidden and lounge for most of the day.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF :)

tasha5951

Tomorrow night I'm going o DC. Sunday after church, I'm going to get my sew in. I made an appointment for Wednesday but I need to ge my hair put away and out of my hands ASAP! I'm loving my length lately and don't want an unnecessary setback because of my foolishness!

itismehmmkay

So I havent been washing daily. Was supposed to was tonight, but don't think I will. Will probably just leave it alone and keep focusing on treating/layin down my edges

SherylsTresses

Cowash with Tresemme Naturals Avocado and Aloe Vera
DC with Giovanni 50:50/EVOO
Oil scalp with tea tree/peppermint/EVOO
Moisturize with Giovanni Direct Leave-In/EVOO
Airdry into 12 twists
Wig it with New York Girl 1B and a beanie cap

BlueNile

Did a MegaTek treatment earlier :yay:

Currently have my hair soaking in some nice rajasthani henna (Red Raj) :lick:

Will sleep in henna overnight....zzzzzzzzzz :sleeping:

In the morning I will rinse with lots of yummy VO5 Free Me Freesia mixed with honey and EVOO :lick:

Then I will condition for about an hour with some new condish that I bought today-Nature's Gate Henna Conditioner :yep:

While I'm doing housework and laundry on saturday, I will do a heavy misting with a mixture of filtered water, honey, olive oil, hot 6 oil and camellia oil about every hour. :grin:

Sunday I will do a co-wash with VO5 Free Me Freesia ( I love this stuff, it's like hair crack) honey, and about 3 or 4 drops of creme of nature shampoo to make sure all of the henna is rinsed out

Air dry with a scarf :love2:

blessedandlucky

Wash and blow dry. I airdried last week and while it was decent, it hasn't acted right for most of the week. Going back to what I know..

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Whimsy

My hair is so dry and anorexic ever since i got preggo. I'm going to prepoo, wash, DC, and flatiron it today/tomorrow and wear it straight for a week...or as long as I last once I get to FL.

sillygirl82

I don't feel well, so I'm not leaving the house. I'm probably going to spend today just deep conditioning with Hairveda vatika frosting and my hair therapy wrap. Later this evening, I'll wash, conditioning, and do a bantu knot-out.

pre_medicalrulz

It Always Been About Hair!
I have an event tonight but I'm just gonna throw on a wig. Not in the mood to do anything to it.

Sent from my LG-MS690 using LG-MS690

KimPossibli

Supergirl
prepoo
wash
dc over night
twisted with leavein oil and gell and corkscrewed..

hoping my hair will be cute. I've got two parties tonight..

Last edited:

chocolate01

I'm gonna take my twists out in a few and wash and deep condition and air dry overnight. Tomorrow I will re-twist again.

choctaw

I mixed a henna gloss with Karishma, Joico k-pak reconstruct conditioner, HE LTR leave-in, amla, ayurvedic oils and black strap molasses. I will rinse out in shower, condition, apply fenugreek infused coconut oil to wet hair, braid to dry, seal ends of braids with castor oil pomade.

ms.blue

I prepoo w/ virgin olive oil overnight then I washed w/ elasta qp scalp stimulating shampoo and conditioned using AOGPB for a couple hours. After I rinsed the conditioner out, I sectioned my hair in four and banded my hair for a couple hours then bantu knot those sections overnight so my hair could dry (I also put elasta qp instense conditioner as my leave-in an als applied sedu anti frizz serum). I flatironed my hair on approx. 360 degrees F 1-2 passes then trimmed about 1-2" (depending on the area) to even out my hair.

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
I did a protein steam DC on dry hair
then Clarified with HTN Amino Acid Poo
followed that up with a moisturising poo with SD Go Moist
Tea Rinse
Moisture DC (steam) with SD Vanilla Silk
Oil rinse with Castor oil :lick:
Air dried partially
Used SD Silky Leave In
Moisturised with Donna Marie Super Buttercream :lick:
Sealed ends with my castor oil mix, and length of hair with hempseed oil mix
And used Ecostyler gel (pink) to help me in styling.

Mi iz TIAD!

Meadow

What I did just a few hours ago:

Washed with Carol's Daughter tui
Conditioned with tui hair smoothie
Sprayed with leave-in
Air dried
Oiled scalp and moisturized ends with JBCO
Flat ironed
Wrapped hair and put on my head scarf because it is almost time to hit the hay :yawn:

I do this every weekend

Last edited:

BreeNique

This morning I shampoo'd/ clarified, in twists. SERIOUSLY I DON'T THINK THE WASHING IN TWISTS WORKS FOR ME!!! I FEEL LIKE I HAVE TO DETANGLE AGAIN AFTER WASHING IN TWISTS! <3 <3 <3

Anyway, after that, I put a VO5/ Kenra/ Silk Elements/ Safflower oil mix on my head for a few hours, washed it out after 2 hrs or so (a short DC in my mind...), and tied it down to air dry.

An hour ago, I blow dried the rest of it dry, and flat-ironed, for a semi-swinging blow-out/ flat ironing session!

Winning! <3 bn