Deep Brilliance Users???

acebooncoon

Overall how do their conditioners stack up against other salon products you have tried. I wanted to try them but are they worth the money or should I invest my money in something else like keracare, dudleys etc... Kenra didn't work for me.

Britt

I dont think thier conditioners are that fantastic. However, I was in love with thier HYdration poo, its smells good and was moisturizing and left my hair feeling clean but not stripped. I think thier shampoo is def. worth a shot. Right now I alternate bet. Keracare detangling poo and Garnier Fructis poo as I like both.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I love the Deep Brilliance Reconstruct conditioner. I also really like the combo of the Reconstruct and the Moisture Shine treatment. These products are at the top of my list and in constant rotation in my regiment. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

acebooncoon

Thanks for the reply ladies. I REALLY need to find more moisturizing conditioners and I wanted to try the deep brilliance line but I don't want to waste my money. Kenra didn't do anything for me so I was thinking I would have more luck with the reconstruct. Thanks again