Deep Conditioner

cutiebe2 said:
Elasta Q DPR-11...really thick and great for heating because its not watery and wont drip
after that, Nexxuss Humectress

Those are my two faves. I really like Motions Moisture Plus and Silicon Mix also, but the silicon isnt very moisturizing...its good to smooth out that NG REAL well, but mixed with something else for the added moisture.

la flaca said:
Tetbelle: you hair is beautiful/full and healthy:)

Thank you hon love your hair too!

Thank you Sholly6 if you saw my hair right now that envy would go right out the window.

Thanks for all the DC suggestions...now I have to decide which one to try first

Last edited:
Update: I bought and tried Silicon Mix. I like it a lot! My hair came out super soft and my husband loved the smell. It's a keeper!

:D Feels good to find something YOU & HUBBY like, huh? I'm glad it works for you, I'm looking forward to trying it!;)

HERicane10 said:
:D Feels good to find something YOU & HUBBY like, huh? I'm glad it works for you, I'm looking forward to trying it!;)

yeah definately try it I was amazed and when I bought it at this beauty supply place that has everything... the sales lady said oh we just got more of these in they sell out fast the beauty salons buy this etc... My husband was like oh you smell so good oh your hair smells good blah blah...it was funny.

tetbelle said:
yeah definately try it I was amazed and when I bought it at this beauty supply place that has everything... the sales lady said oh we just got more of these in they sell out fast the beauty salons buy this etc... My husband was like oh you smell so good oh your hair smells good blah blah...it was funny.

OT...girl, I don't know whether to close my eyes or keeping staring back n forth from your avatar to your siggy pic!! I get traumatized everytime I look at your hair. That is some beautiful thick hair!!! :drool:

I don't know any good ones but ORS and that didn't work for you......I must say your hair is H-O-T!!!!!!:eek: Reminds me of a hair comercial.

Here are a few favorites:

Cream of Nature Nourishing Conditioner
Herbal Essences Replenishing Conditioner
Nexxus Humectress
Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner
Dove Intense Moisture
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Daily
Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner
Curls Ecstasy Hair Mask
Mizani Moisturefuse

HTH,

L

toinette said:
they sell that in bottles now!!?? where did you buy it?

At the BSS near my house. This is the 2nd one I've seen it at. All of them aren't carrying it yet. And it was expensive. I only got it bc I had a store credit from returning something. They wouldn't let me get my $ back.

Cayenne0622 said:
OT...girl, I don't know whether to close my eyes or keeping staring back n forth from your avatar to your siggy pic!! I get traumatized everytime I look at your hair. That is some beautiful thick hair!!! :drool:

Aww shucks thanks...lol.

great thread ladies! I am in yarn braids now and have yet to deep co. I plan on using Nexxus humectress tommorrow morning. thanks again ladies for the deep conditioner recs.

Back