Deep MOISTURIZING treatment??

zzirvingj

I have been REALLY bad lately at moisturizing my hair daily. I have been doing the usual wash/deep condition once a week, and a CW once a week as well.

But I want to press my hair next week and am wondering what can I do to maybe give my hair a deep "moisturizing" treatment?? I use Aveda Cherry Bark Conditioner to deep condition with but feel like I need something else as well...?

Plus I am not always good at checking to see if my deep conditioners provide mostly moisture, moistly strength (protein), or both. Any recommendations on what to do would be appreciated! TIA!

nelli711

I use Mastercuts Vitamin C-Pak as a moisturizing treatment. It is soooo good and you get major slippage!

remnant

zzirvingj said:
I have been REALLY bad lately at moisturizing my hair daily. I have been doing the usual wash/deep condition once a week, and a CW once a week as well.

But I want to press my hair next week and am wondering what can I do to maybe give my hair a deep "moisturizing" treatment?? I use Aveda Cherry Bark Conditioner to deep condition with but feel like I need something else as well...?

Plus I am not always good at checking to see if my deep conditioners provide mostly moisture, moistly strength (protein), or both. Any recommendations on what to do would be appreciated! TIA!

May be you should try Aphogee go to see Chicoro's fotki;) , I've added protein in my regimen because of her!