Deity America

BrooklynSouth

Anyone ever use this? I see it at the Korean BSS. I do not buy it but at the door there is always a sample to try of different products, some I leave right there in the glass bowl, others I take and sometimes use. This time there was----Deity America's, PLANT SHAMPOO and SERUM. Advertised claims are: "helps prevent alopecia, removes the dirt secreted by sebaceous glands, eliminates the pathogenic microorganisims at the hair root." The ingredients are: tuber of multi-flower, angelica, fruit of rangoon creeper, fruit of glossy privet, myrobalan, root bark of shaggy fruited dittany, pilile, ginseng, saffron. I really have not seen a big buyout of the product so it may just be a come on. May use it today, maybe not. Thoughts?

joyous

I tried the shampoo and conditioner when I was shedding terribly. I must say the shampoo is excellent for shedding; stopped it dead in its tracks. Much better than garlic shampoo which tends to leave your hair very dry. The conditioner was just alright, I would not repurchase it again but I keep a bottle of the shampoo just in case my hair starts to shed.

Desert Skye

The conditioner was just alright, I would not repurchase it again but I keep a bottle of the shampoo just in case my hair starts to shed.

IA. I have a jar of the deep conditioning treatment. It looks like mud:spinning: Its not a bad product but it didn't do anything spectacular.