Tibet Temple and Nape Penetrating Oil?

AmyRose92

Hi everyone! I was going through my age-old stash of hair products ('cause my mom's a PJ :grin:) and I found an oil that I was interested in: Deity America's Tibet Temple and Nape Penetrating Oil. Since I didn't like any of the more-recent products my mom's bought (with all that alcohol, mineral oil, and other chemicals I can't pronounce), I decided to go for this one since it's supposedly comprised of 100% natural ingredients

Ingredients: Rhizome of large-headed atractylodes, ginger, angelica, fruit of Ragoon creeper, ginseng, saffron, fruit of glossy privet, leaf of arbovitae, linseed, olive oil.

I use it twice a day with Minoval's growth aid (with castor oil) for my edges, temple, nape, and problem areas from traction alopecia. It seems like I'm getting some growth but I'm not entirely sure. Anyone else heard of this product before?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Sorry Can't Help You AR......:ohwell:

I do have the Deity Deep Penetrating Conditioner, but haven't tried it yet. I did see the oil, and all the other products but wasn't interested in that particular one. I seriously thought about the Reconstructor, but passed it up (for now).:look:

Saawry....:sad:

AmyRose92

Sorry Can't Help You AR......:ohwell:

I do have the Deity Deep Penetrating Conditioner, but haven't tried it yet. I did see the oil, and all the other products but wasn't interested in that particular one. I seriously thought about the Reconstructor, but passed it up (for now).:look:

Saawry....:sad:

It's okay! I appreciate the response. In any case I'll continue to use it to see if I get any recovery for my bald spots and edges

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
Hi everyone! I was going through my age-old stash of hair products ('cause my mom's a PJ :grin:) and I found an oil that I was interested in: Deity America's Tibet Temple and Nape Penetrating Oil. Since I didn't like any of the more-recent products my mom's bought (with all that alcohol, mineral oil, and other chemicals I can't pronounce), I decided to go for this one since it's supposedly comprised of 100% natural ingredients

Ingredients: Rhizome of large-headed atractylodes, ginger, angelica, fruit of Ragoon creeper, ginseng, saffron, fruit of glossy privet, leaf of arbovitae, linseed, olive oil.

I'm sorry, but the ingredients sound like a witch brew from a cartoon.:lachen::blush:
I don't even know what some of the ingredients are.:nono::giggle:

charmtreese

I picked this up today from Paynes Beauty Supply store. This is he only GA that I have, so we shall see if it's any good.